Adult Bookstore Gloryholes : Swingers Discussion 412461041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAdult Bookstore Gloryholes
TOPIC: Adult Bookstore Gloryholes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just started playing with a really hot couple last week, that is new to the scene. The lady is in her forties and the male in his fifties, both very attractive. The lady dresses sexy and is an exhibitionist. They told me that they had recently visited a book store that had booths in the back. They went into a booth and left the door wide open so anyone could see while she got down on her knees and gave him a BJ. They said that they had about five guys gathered around watching them. He came all over her face and she left it there and walked back into the bookstore where several of the guys followed. They looked at toys and talked to the guys for a few minutes with the cum still on her face before they left. They said they get hot every time they think of the situation. We plan on going to an adult theater, where she will sit between us and blow us both until we cum on her face and then wear it for everyone to see. I'm really looking forward to it.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Buffalo has a few fcouples friendly theatres. Well, actually most are up near the falls. Horizons and Talk of the Town are just a few blocks from each other and are both couples friendly.

Don't know of any glory holes in the area though. Have only heard rumors of a few that are supposed to be male on male only and, since that isn't our scene, can't confirm them.

East Amherst NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Any GH's known in Virginia or Maryland? I looked through the string and didn't see any. I went to a few many years ago and found the experience VERY erotic...and still find it so. Would love to re-visit and see if the memory is a fraction as exciting.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
LadyB, Lido's is more of an Adult Theatre in the respects to it's rooms than a normal XXX book store. It has two full size theatres on site. it also has about 15 or so "game" rooms with a leather couch and a pay TV in each room. The rooms are at least large enough to fit 8 couples standing and fondling each other (been there with that many in there and 4 couples playing on the couch). On the weekends, single males are confined to the rooms unless they pay an exhorbitant fee to get free roam. Couples and single females pay for a theatre ticket and have full roam of the upper floor. The lower floor has one of the theatres and the XXX movie store. As far as GH's go, I haven't seen any there but from what I can tell, anything goes as long as it is consenting between two or more adults. I don't know what their official policy is on alcohol, but I have seen some of the true regulars with alcohol in the room they took control of. The one rule I do know of concerns the rooms. You have to keep the TV fed in order to stay in the room. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Hey Mavericks, We haven't heard of any GH spot in the area, although some of the private lifestyle clubs offer some help in that area :-). We are interested in more info about the Lido. Please respond here or drop us an email here at SLS. THANKS!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
dannys10 we sent ya an e-mail and havent heard anything back did ya get it ??? m&c

Cromwell IN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
are there any places in the dallas area that anyone knows about?

Mckinney TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Didn't think about that.....doooouuuuuggggghhhh...... Thank you two for elaborating. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Billsuzie is correct.

Dental activities open up the gums to blood to blood transfer.

Recent brushing and flossing are risk factors for transmission of blood borne illness.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I understand the don't drink and don't swallow portions, but the don't brush and floss? Elaborate for me please mischief.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
TOPIC: Adult Bookstore Gloryholes