Adult Bookstore Gloryholes : Swingers Discussion 412461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAdult Bookstore Gloryholes
TOPIC: Adult Bookstore Gloryholes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Trust me they are screened and I feel safer in my own environment under my control than I would at a bookstore. Either way, what a great invention!

Cartersville GA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Brandi, that does sound like fun as long as they are gloved up and screened. The ones in stores are frightening, the thought of doing this with someone you completely do not know just scares me. I mean wow.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
My husband made me my own private glory hole in our backyard. I invite guys over, give them an awesome blow job, get them off, they leave with it being totally anonymous. It is so erotic and really turns me on!!!

Cartersville GA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
irish, do you know if it is it couples friendly?

Lake Harmony PA

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Hey 2ofus, we've heard that the "new" Cupid's in Bethlehem is nice. Kept clean with 2 bigger theatre rooms and 3 smaller rooms. But they also have video booths showing continuous movies, some with glory holes. We're hoping to go sometime. We've been to others but not usually too clean.

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
After reading your feat and accomplishment in that dp forum of course :)

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Stranger sex! That certainly sounds like what a gloryhole is all about and is pretty kinky and hot if you think about it! This is somewhat a fantasy of ours not sure about the adult bookstore ones unless we would find a really clean one in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know of any really clean ones in PA? Or any lifestyle clubs in PA with one?

Lake Harmony PA

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Well LadyIola since this the Fantasies thread I will be on the other side of that hole :)

Arrrrrrrrrrr

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
We have played alone only with each other in XXX theater just north of Louisville Ky in Indiana. They have couples on nights on the weekends in one of there theaters. They also have a section with booths and I would very much assume glory holes, but we have never been brave enough to go into that area.

Vernon IN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
in our area, NC, book stores vary. Some have only booths with glory holes; others have theatres in which a female can browse and select or just watch hard cocks being stroked. A lot depends on management's attitude frankly. There used to be one near Petersburg, Va where you could go in; strip and walk about; that was awesome; sadly the politics closed it.

Richlands NC

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
TOPIC: Adult Bookstore Gloryholes