Adult Bookstore Gloryholes : Swingers Discussion 412461051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAdult Bookstore Gloryholes
TOPIC: Adult Bookstore Gloryholes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't swallow the semen. If you did? Don't do it next time. Tell them to finish themselves off.

Oral transmission of HIV is less common than anal.

Acted impulsively? Drinking? Next time plan ahead. Don't drink. Don't swallow. Don't brush your teeth/floss for at least 4 hours before.

Look up gay male sites for safer guy+guy sex.

Play safe. Play smart.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I tried it for the first time this past weekend and sucked my first cock! The only thing was I'm scared to death now that I might have an STD now. Anyone else have those concerns?

Ontario CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
sure would like to know where there are some gloryholes in nw ohio we would both like to check them out any know of any????

Cromwell IN

Username hidden
(14 posts)
It has been a while but my wife has had a few loads shot at her through the gloyholes...I love to watch...If you are a paying member of this site you can see a pic of her at a gloryhole...niether cock in the pic is mine :)

St Andrews Canada

Username hidden
(29 posts)
fascinating . I did the GH because my Dom told me to. I found it very much not to my liking. He didn't know me that well. He thought I would "love" it. He forbade me from ever going by myself.

Afterwards, he asked me if I enjoyed it. No, not all. I only enjoyed pleasing him. He was surprised. Later he had figured me out.

To each his/her own. For me, myself, and I, give me the entire guy or nothing at all.

We ran into one couple there who were regulars. That was interesting. He even had a knee pad for her.

Local folks should know TPA had glory holes. Look it up under clubs.

Mischief without the plywood

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I didn't know there were still places in Pa with gloryholes. There must be some around Bethlehem or are they in NJ? Be nice to know.

Milton PA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
does anyone know where some gloryholes in louisiana are

Hammond LA

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Yeah i quess it takes the security of not knowing who is connected to the other end away..

Perkasie PA

Username hidden
(76 posts)
Hey ever consider a adult movie theatre for your next adventure. I did this with an old GF. Was pretty wild. There was one in Turnersville NJ who had on the marque COUPLES WELCOME.

Perkasie PA

Username hidden
(76 posts)
I could only imagaine what takes place. Never knew there was such a thing. What exactly goes on maybe we should give it a try? DO you see who it is or just something pops through?

Trexlertown PA

Username hidden
(250 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
TOPIC: Adult Bookstore Gloryholes