Adult Bookstore Gloryholes : Swingers Discussion 412461031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAdult Bookstore Gloryholes
TOPIC: Adult Bookstore Gloryholes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hand would be stretching it, was more like a couple of fingers,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
A theatre we visited near albany last year,had an arcade upstairs with booths and gloryholes. Sadly the gentleman that followed us into the adjoining booth,was only able to get a portion of the head through the hole. The walls were really thin,but he just happened to be exceptionally lacking in the length department,lol.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I haven't seen any posts to this thread from anyone living in Minnesota. I know there is an Adult theater in Duluth, MN where some adult fun can be enjoyed. Has anyone from Minnesota ever visited this club. Care to share your experiences? Are there any other clubs like this in Minnesota? My fiance and I visited there a couple time last summer and she gave me a BJ in the theater while all the guys watched us, and played with themselves. It was HOT! We plan to go back soon! R & K

Big Lake MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Since probably 90% of the people who work in DC live in either the Virginia or Maryland suburbs, they are sick to death of their long daily commutes and the traffic congestion. So about the LAST thing they want to do on a weekend is go back into DC.

Weekends are prime time to do touristy things in DC.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Never plan ANYTHING in DC on a Sunday. Even the roads are deserted. Nobody goes anywhere. Everyone is home watching the pathetic Redskins!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Just recently There was a group/club in DC which tried to do Gloryhole theme however they planned it for Sunday and virtually no guys signed up. I don't know if it was due to lack of male interest or just that it was on a Sunday.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Thanks for the info. Frank.

Tigre. I wouldn't play with anyone that I didn't know. I'm looking to go with a couple that I know, so we can play with each other, watch and be watched. As far as I know, that's about as safe as swinging can be in a public place.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
doesnt this beat to hell the safe sex guidelines?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Thanks RDY2. I've heard about the place in Berlin, but did'nt know where it was. I'll check it out.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
a strange man sticks his dick thru at hole at me, and a chomp will not be his only danger! I want and need to know who I am with, and how clean they are. Having been giving an std by the ex, once is enough! the mrs

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
TOPIC: Adult Bookstore Gloryholes