A smart woman who is deeply sexual : Swingers Discussion 86390
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesA smart woman who is deeply sexual
TOPIC: A smart woman who is deeply sexual
Created by: sappholovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
No fantasy is more exciting to me than being with a smart, strong, liberated woman who is deeply sexual, and who draws her strength from the power and spirit of her mind, body, and heart. If the woman possesses strength of spirit and intelligence, and if she fully possesses the magic and mystery of her sexuality, then it seems to me that all fantasies are possible, and all can come true.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT: Thanks. Good to see some new threads.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
BLT, they have SMs blocked too. I'm not sure, but I think they're tired of paying for our drinks, dinners, and hotel rooms. I guess they have no idea what we bring to the table. LOL!

BT

Happy to have you back, by the way.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7666 posts)
I am curious as to who created this thread -- the male or female of the relationship. I tried to pull the profile up but SF are blocked.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Add a sense of humor and being able to laugh at whatever curveballs life throws and it's a "Top of Fantasy List" item for me. That is who I would want to enjoy all the other fantasies with.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(545 posts)
Oldie but a good one.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
"Hopefully, Shell, it's not just posted in the Fantasy thread because it's a rare reality, but when I know the number of women Dan's been with, yet he waits all his life for ME, then maybe sexualty/intellect mix isn't as easy to find as we think. "

I agree 100% my sweet friend!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
He's been everywhere (lived in several countries), done everything. He's one of the most "laid back" men I've ever known, very "zen," not pushy, yes...smooth...if you will. No bullshit about him at all, no "lines," he's just one of those guys who truly loves women, sex, and doesn't worry about anything. If we're at a party, and we play with other couples, or groups, fine, if not, no big deal to him, b/c he knows we'll be home having sex together..."it's all good."

My best friend, who introduced us, said of him, "he has no issues." And that's pretty true of him.

We both feel fortunate and that we're perfect for each other.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
To Gina;

Dan must be smooth.........

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Donna, Thank you...wow...amazing pics! It's all in the eyes, that mix of seduction and intelligence. Both of you. I will try to get more pics of us up this weekend...I love taking erotic photos (and I'm getting pretty good at it, so I've seen by the ones our sls friends have posted that I've taken) for people, but it's hard to find that in return for mysself...at least close by.

Hopefully, Shell, it's not just posted in the Fantasy thread because it's a rare reality, but when I know the number of women Dan's been with, yet he waits all his life for ME, then maybe sexualty/intellect mix isn't as easy to find as we think.

GIna

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
There is an added "hot factor" of being with an intelligent woman, especially when she's in touch with her sexuality. My wife is extremely bright and accomplished and it makes me feel good about myself that she's chosen me. There are two other bright, attractive and sexual ladies that often join us.

The combination of beauty, brains and open sexuality can't be beat.

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: A smart woman who is deeply sexual