Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies A finger in the ass while getting a blow job
TOPIC: A finger in the ass while getting a blow job
Created by: bryNtasha
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've heard that this is really great, but I've never experienced it. It's virtually impossible for me to cum from oral, and I was hoping this would do the trick.

Anybody out there have any luck with this?

Bryan

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd have to file this one under been there,done that as well. Sometimes I have to be careful, reminds me of the movie Christmas Story, you'll shoot your eye out,lol. Sadly, ever since I got him to watch the movie Brokeback Mountain,he's reluctant to let me do it again,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
great in 69 position her on bottom with balls in her face fingering it hard..,try it

Fairfield OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yes, we do this on a semi regular basis. I don't know about you, but Jay has unbelievable orgasms from it. You have to be careful though, because fingernails can hurt! shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
its a great feeling my starts by giving me a great rimming, licking my asshole and balls. stoking my cock slowing pushing her finger in my ass. getting me so relax she gets two fingers in me up to knuggles fingers the shit out of me.its some of the greatest orgasms i ever had.she also loves using a strap on with a plug, it really a great feeling.

Long Beach NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
This really feels great if the man is relaxed. It really stimulates your prostate, we are looking for the right size of dildo to try that on. Usually when my lady is sucking my cock it's awesome by itself alone, but when she starts playing with my ass it seems that my cock swells another inch or so. She also gives me some awesome rimming while jerking off my cock. She says she gets hot when she plays with my ass in any way, hope the dildo gets her hot too

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Small thin vibes with a small curved tip will hit the prostate gland and send him into orbit,, not all men esp if its the first time,,they must be relaxed and totally comfortable...has sent a few I know into orbit..and they loved it..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
I love it when my wife does it to me and her tongue sends me through the roof, But you have to be willing to return the favor

Stony Point NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I like a lady to finger my ass as she gives me a blow job, its a real turn on.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
ha, yeah, I know, lusting after someone you haven't even seen a pic of, pretty sill, huh? *wink*

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
*winks at MrsHunt*

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: A finger in the ass while getting a blow job