Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Business so what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 298   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a welding consultant, inspector and educator. I also sit on a number of professional/government advisory boards. The mrs is both a student and a full time mom.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
I enjoy life.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
I am a professional photographer specializing in High School senior portraits, family, children, weddings and boudior portraits. She is a 1st grade school teacher.

Trussville AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sales and service of outdoor power equipment stuff like chainsaws

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We're both in IT. I'm Network/Security Engineer for a large dot com kinda company. She is Web programmer with her own company for about 7 years now. Feel free to contact us if you need some professional Web work done (or if you wanna have sex.....or both :-) ).

Haymarket VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I am a SAHM - stay at home mom :) I do know what a farrier is, we had a neighbor with horses.

Baldwinsville NY
Username hidden
(446 posts)
I am a retired engineer ( printed circuit designer) and sort o a geek but a friendly one.....lol. I started retirement by taking Scientific American geek cruises then moved to the singles over 40 cruises. That led me to the "lifestyle" which is why I am on here. Then I found Hedonism Jamaica Resort and now that is almost all I do for activities now days. A lot of resorts and clubs are couples only so my fun is limited by the "single guy" syndrome. Guess I should look for a NSA travel companion. My next trip is 3 days from now, 7-15 Apr 2012, to Hedo again as a single guy. .... Dick Singlecruiser

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
He is in the water filtration industry and she is a self employed travel agent specializing in cruise vacations.

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
He is an independent contractor with a big ass box truck...She designs and produces one of a kind Clubwear for the Ladies! Look for her shop: SoSexy on Etsy.

Florence NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
She retired business owner and he retired business executive

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 298   End
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living