so what do you do for a living : Swingers Discussion 11483110261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessso what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Start   261 to 270 of 297   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL I just got Sticky Fingers bbq!!!!!!!!!!! My folks live in South Carolina and every time we go we have to go to Sticys for bbq!!!!! I have a co worker who LOVES bbq sauce so I got her one of the gift boxes of sauce!! OMG if any of you get a chance to go you have to there food is awesome!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
It's finger licking good.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Just recieved a box of bbq sauces in the mail today...ordered for a co worker for xmas :)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Yumm BBQ & hot sauce I love them both :)

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Retired but have a couple of small businesses on the side. One is a small company that makes BBQ and hot sauces. The BBQ sauce has won 13 international awards and the hot sauces are shipped world wide.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Hubby flies for the military and I am an RN. We both love what we do

Germantown TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
"My husband is a Network Administrator. He says that he brings in the bacon, and I bring in the bacon bits." - Tortasinqueso

Torta, if it weren't for teachers, none of us would have any degrees of any kind! Rememer that!!! ========================= Me: Dock Manager, part-time on-air personality (Latin Radio), college student (Computer Systems Tech)... I also do a few things for certain top Latin Music artists but it's not for pay (just friends helping friends). But it's all temporary - once I hit the Lotto I'm OUT!!!! =-P

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
well i have been "turning wrenches" for about twenty years.worked on bmw, porsche, mb, volvo and all that. now i am having trouble crawling under dashes LOL! so i have started getting setup to do bbq catering. and jloves is employed in a career field where they not only let you have wpd's but give you the ammo for it too! she is looking forward to teaching after that.

note:wpd= weapon of personal destruction.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
we own Club utopia and a few other busineses

if you are ever in the area please say hello

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
I've been in a really diverse array of fields and jobs, but currently I am a medical gas inspector, one of only about 200 in the whole country. What this means is that I'm the guy who puts the safe-n-legal stamp of approval on the pipe systems that move oxygen, air, vacuum, n20, etc. through hospitals. I also do various services on the equipment such as upgrades, retrofits, emergency repairs, etc. I also do a little bit of indoor air quality, such as measuring labs, ORs, morgues, etc. for occupational exposure to chemical vapours. I'm usually in charge in the field, and I really enjoy the fact that I'm not chained to a desk and that I get to move around and work at different client sites. Office jobs make me fat and tired. I do all of this as the junior partner in my small company, which will probably fold by the end of this year for lots of reasons but the economy is NOT one of them. This is the field I've been in the longest so I'm hoping to be able to bet on transferrable skills in making some career change. If anybody needs a smart and capable guy with several years of background in safety and compliance and/or the technical/nuts-n-bolts end of healthcare engineering, let me know.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Start   261 to 270 of 297   End
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living