so what do you do for a living : Swingers Discussion 11483110181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessso what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 286   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe is a Trucker, Owner/operator which causes him to be away sunday afternoons ~ Friday evenings.

right now I am a full time student taking online classes so someday I can be an elementary teacher. I also take care of all the paperwork related to the truck business as well as taxi driver for our kids.

Norwich NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
We both use to work for the same company involved in sending consumable goods to other countries. I still work there, but my wife has since started her own business which has been quite successful. Competition is a wonderful thing.

Euless TX
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Anyone in Printer Sales/Service? Brother Toner Issues. Help!

Hi! We are having issues with Brother International. Our Printer took a dump and because we are not using a Brother original cartridge they will not help us clear an error code. If we spent the $90 or so to buy a cartridge to get the barcode number off of it we may find that we still have to buy a new printer anyway!! Does someone have a Brother MFC Printer/Fax/Copier that uses the TN 550 or TN 580 cartridge who will give us the number off the barcode on the cartridge?

Thanks!

Portland OR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm glad you found a job.

Weren't you unemployed for a bit?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
I work from home, but I have a Master's and do a very specialized job.

So, sorry, I am no help...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
I have actually worked for the same company for 8 years and wanted to be home when my son got home from school instead of driving 90 miles a day so I just asked. I have a friend that went online and found a company that takes orders when people order things off tv...she could do it whenever she wanted, idk about the money though....Good luck!

Mrs Go

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Hey all work at home people, how do I find a job that I can do at home? I am going back to school to be PT assistant or personal trainer, but I need a legit work at home job till I finish school and suggestions?

gracias

JJ

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I'm a self employed business owner. I specialize in Rare Coins, Gold, and Silver. We also sell Gifts, collectibles, and many other items.

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am an insurance adjuster but I work from home so i do it in my pj's somedays lol. The Mr is a welder for a company that builds oil drilling rigs.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Accounts Receivable. Medicare.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 286   End
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living