so what do you do for a living : Swingers Discussion 11483110162
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessso what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   162 to 171 of 286   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do private security work, I'm working for a private investigation group if we get any good business, and I bounce at a club I'm also a firefighter full time. Working on my private businesses are my ultimate goals

Owings Mills MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I am retired military, Army, then spent 14 yrs working in the audio/visual/computer field at a state university. I am about to retire for the 2nd, and LAST time this summer. Lynn is medically retired, but before her stroke was a CNA. We are looking to get away from the big city, and find some property in southern Illinois and just enjoy.

Mount Vernon IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Home based travel agent

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
HI..... I am a retired police LT and Kelli has her own travel business. We like to travel, cruises mostly. I am 59 and Kelli is 50 and we live in western Wisconsin where its to darn cold! We were in Miami at the end of January and didn't want to come back home. Take care; Lee & Kelli

Sparta WI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
she, I have found them on line in up to 2 1/2 diameter. Which is about 1 and 1/2 inches fatter then I want.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17714 posts)
Certified HS English teacher working towards a Master's Degree while substitute teaching. I was employed full time, but I soon realized that my personality doesn't mesh well with the bureaucracy of the Board of Education. I want to teach at the college level and be able to speak to adults like an adult.

I'm also a full time mom and I tend bar a few days a week as well.

Hubby is a Director of Development for an advertising agency in NYC.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
Mario I have never ever seen a thick glass dildo. How thick can you make one? I heard they were hard to produce.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mario, If the dildos you're offering are custom made, would that require for you to make a mold to ensure a proper fit from the female?!? ; )

Wintersville OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I sell lia sophia jewelry; house parties & selling directly. If anyone is looking for awesome designer jewelry w/a lifetime replacement guarantee & monthly specials; send me an e-mail. ;) Since we just relocated to Florida, hubby is looking for employment....it sure isn't in abundance! nlovecouple1994

Wintersville OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Now that's a cool job...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   162 to 171 of 286   End
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living