so what do you do for a living : Swingers Discussion 11483110161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessso what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am retired military, Army, then spent 14 yrs working in the audio/visual/computer field at a state university. I am about to retire for the 2nd, and LAST time this summer. Lynn is medically retired, but before her stroke was a CNA. We are looking to get away from the big city, and find some property in southern Illinois and just enjoy.

Mount Vernon IL

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Home based travel agent

Charleston SC

Username hidden
(25 posts)
HI..... I am a retired police LT and Kelli has her own travel business. We like to travel, cruises mostly. I am 59 and Kelli is 50 and we live in western Wisconsin where its to darn cold! We were in Miami at the end of January and didn't want to come back home. Take care; Lee & Kelli

Sparta WI

Username hidden
(21 posts)
she, I have found them on line in up to 2 1/2 diameter. Which is about 1 and 1/2 inches fatter then I want.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17509 posts)
Certified HS English teacher working towards a Master's Degree while substitute teaching. I was employed full time, but I soon realized that my personality doesn't mesh well with the bureaucracy of the Board of Education. I want to teach at the college level and be able to speak to adults like an adult.

I'm also a full time mom and I tend bar a few days a week as well.

Hubby is a Director of Development for an advertising agency in NYC.

E

Newark NJ

Username hidden
(515 posts)
Mario I have never ever seen a thick glass dildo. How thick can you make one? I heard they were hard to produce.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mario, If the dildos you're offering are custom made, would that require for you to make a mold to ensure a proper fit from the female?!? ; )

Wintersville OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I sell lia sophia jewelry; house parties & selling directly. If anyone is looking for awesome designer jewelry w/a lifetime replacement guarantee & monthly specials; send me an e-mail. ;) Since we just relocated to Florida, hubby is looking for employment....it sure isn't in abundance! nlovecouple1994

Wintersville OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Now that's a cool job...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
We are professional Peasants. 17th Century Spanish Colonial Peasants to be precise. We work at a Living History Museum, where the Spanish colonists and Appalachee native cultures came together to form one village. I am the Agricultural manager and historic gardener( I take care of all the historic garden areas in a purely organic manner). She handles the Foodways and cooking program, She is the main cook at the wealthy Spanish house. It can be quite an enjoyable job, We get to spend most of our time at work outdoors; Yeah nature gets bitchy sometimes, but for the most part it's usually gorgeous outside.

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(302 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 284   End
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living