Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › so what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so_what_do_you_do_for_a_living_
Created by: lkg4funwu
Original Starting post for this thread:
this is the place to let other cult members know what you do for a living and how thier skills or services might help you in your buisness. Get your mind out of the gutter .. strictly buisness services not sexual !

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
1 to 10 of 350
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack of all trades, master of none. :-)

Dover DE
Username hidden
(950 posts)
In truth, I've always wondered a little at what in the world "business" would have with LS stuff.

But then, when I think of how I always get fucked in business....I guess it's a no-brainer, right?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1138 posts)
CIA

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1138 posts)
Data Center Operations Manager for a gov't agency charged with watching over your investments. You need to plan relocating a few hundred racks and/or a couple thousands servers - that be me :)

Crofton MD
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I'm an athletic trainer and massage therapist.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Photographer and Ultrasound provider

Centralia WA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I'm a Realtor, licensed GC, investor and consultant for foreign investment funds. I'm licensed in Chicago but have also worked in the Atlanta and Southern Florida markets as well.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm a realtor in the Nashville TN area.

Brentwood TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
For all you newcomers and for all that don't know I'm a R.N. Nurse ,he is a Union Steam Fitter foremen I work in the E.R. of a very large hospital on Wrong Island, there for over 20 years + and I love it . He works construction mostly Manhattan ,that where all the work is these day Thank God ,I may have to KNEE CAP him to get him to retire .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7629 posts)
I am a " Banquet Houseman " I set up rooms for events like weddings, parties, and business meetings.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 35  Next »
1 to 10 of 350
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.