Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Business so what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
Created by: lkg4funwu
Original Starting post for this thread:
this is the place to let other cult members know what you do for a living and how thier skills or services might help you in your buisness. Get your mind out of the gutter .. strictly buisness services not sexual !

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 315   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Full-time photographer. jyiphoto dot com. I do vanilla and X rated photography, some of my adult work is up on Fetlife - user ISO800. ;)

Reston VA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
We own a Food Pathogen Testing laboratory. Pathogen identification by analyzing environmental , product contact surface swabs or food stuff by DNA analysis. Protocol was developed in France and very state of art technology.

Hillpoint WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
For re-certification purposes I attend an annual, daylong legal update. This year's topics include an overview of Neurolinguistics. This is a new one on me, will be interesting to learn how this fits with HR law and regulation.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2076 posts)
You drive a submarine? Cool. I recently met someone who used to drive a "boomer".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
Transportation coordinator for an agency, dealing with mentally and physical disable persons. Also sub driver when needed. But retirement is just around the corner.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(538 posts)
MRS AA is a programmer.

MR AA here. In the past I have built small companies to quick profitability then sold them. In between each venture, I was part of a training group that taught specific military personnel hand to hand combat and hand combat against weaponry.

Currently I teach people how to make money flipping homes. There are several levels to this process as I have my own unique system to flip very quickly. I can 'semi-gut' a home and remodel usually within 2 weeks. If it needs full drywall replacement, then that's up to an extra week. Most of the time all that work is not necessary, so I can have the property listed within the first week of purchase.

I also flip vehicles and sometimes fully restore them when I have time.

This is why I am still finishing writing 2 books after starting them 5 years ago.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Jason is Independant Marine Surveyor, professioal sailboat rigger of 20 years, marine / boat technition - installer- trouble shooter - repair man.

Leia is a head nurse!

Ormond Beach FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The word you are looking for is "gigolo".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
What do I do? Fu*k, just fu*k fu*k fu*k!

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I print Custom T-shirts. 1 to 24 shirts.

Santa Ana CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 315   End
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living