Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Business so what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 298   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We own a photo video studio and production business

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We are DJ's. We love to party and see people have fun. Love to play for lifestyle party's. We have been in it for over 16 years. We have done meet & greets and have always had a blast. Played as far as Key West Florida. We have played at lifestyle clubs. We really enjoy what we do.

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(618 posts)
I am a home improvement contractor, specializing in interior finishes, basement finishing, adult playrooms, or just about anything else. My better half is in retail.

Fairfax VT
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am an auto technician of 20 years who has gone self-employed. I also write for Babcox Publishing (Auto trade mags)... also write ASE test questions as part of a group of other "Subject matter experts" who write test questions so that techs can take tests to become "ASE Certified"... and lastly.... I also write technical information for one of the nation's largest auto parts manufacturers (probably shouldn't say who here)... that technical information is then re-written into automotive training courses.... which, for the same company.. I am also a technical trainer and am flown all over the mid-west to teach... about 60 nights a year.

Steph works for the US dept. of defense. She is an interior decorator for the government... she makes the signs and arranges and sets up displays in the PX of 3 local military bases.

Blythewood SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I am an inertia control precision guideance mobile materal relocation specilist.

Ok, I'm a truck driver. But that makes it sound more impressive. lol Remember without truck drivers everything you have would still be at the factory

I tell people I am a Logistical Engineer.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I am an architectural designer and draftsman - self employed. Need a home built and I can make it happen. With a specialty in green building.

I also run a martial arts school.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I work for the government (I'm on the good guy side) naw I'm just a regular Firefighter.

Owings Mills MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We refuse to work and support the federal govuuuuument.

Retired Homesteaders.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I am an inertia control precision guideance mobile materal relocation specilist.

Ok, I'm a truck driver. But that makes it sound more impressive. lol Remember without truck drivers everything you have would still be at the factory

She does gift sales, both wholesale and retail. Ask for a catalog

Davenport FL
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We own a full service print and promotional business.

She also does Home Lingerie and Toy Parties with UndercoverWear. We do Co-ed parties!!!

Contact if you or anyone you know are in need of any of our services.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 298   End
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living