so what do you do for a living : Swingers Discussion 11483110271
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessso what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Start   271 to 280 of 298   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been in a really diverse array of fields and jobs, but currently I am a medical gas inspector, one of only about 200 in the whole country. What this means is that I'm the guy who puts the safe-n-legal stamp of approval on the pipe systems that move oxygen, air, vacuum, n20, etc. through hospitals. I also do various services on the equipment such as upgrades, retrofits, emergency repairs, etc. I also do a little bit of indoor air quality, such as measuring labs, ORs, morgues, etc. for occupational exposure to chemical vapours. I'm usually in charge in the field, and I really enjoy the fact that I'm not chained to a desk and that I get to move around and work at different client sites. Office jobs make me fat and tired. I do all of this as the junior partner in my small company, which will probably fold by the end of this year for lots of reasons but the economy is NOT one of them. This is the field I've been in the longest so I'm hoping to be able to bet on transferrable skills in making some career change. If anybody needs a smart and capable guy with several years of background in safety and compliance and/or the technical/nuts-n-bolts end of healthcare engineering, let me know.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
I am managing editor of a small publishing company. I also do woodworking semi-professionally, both cabinetry and wood furniture, and graphic design. She is vice president of underwriting at an insurance firm.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Mrs. Voya is a stay at home mom and Mr. Voya works for one of the Big 3

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Duo.... if your ever in this neck of the woods let us know!!

Hugs

Trish ( Gary )

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
She is a former teacher, now a school administrator. He is a retired military policeman, now a government contractor. We discovered on our first trip to Hedo II this summer, that its a great time to meet other hot teachers and administrators. Creamy, would love to come out to your neck of the woods :) To the pair in Alpine, nice profile too.

Feasterville Trevose PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Thats great !! I wish you were closer to me!! Very nice pics ;)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
hotgear....OMG you look DELICOUS! I'd love a taste :o)

I, Sassy, am President of Home operations...aka stay at home mom. Spicey is a Union Foreman Glazier... he's the guy that puts the windows in the High rises.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
"Okay, TPG, is nympho what you do for a living? or is it just what you do to be "really" living? (takes one to know one) "

lol it should be what I do for a living since they say if you do what you love you will never work another day in your life. But no just part of me, sort of snuck itself in there while I was typing.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
And you have the awesome body to prove it. Wooo.

(maybe I should take a pic of my ass, since I sit on it too much lately? I'm a subsitute teacher, actually, but also a student and a struggling writer...with no real work lately b/c I've injured my old arthritic knee...maybe I should just post in the senior threads? hehehe...or maybe I've been ON MY KNEES too much?)

Okay, TPG, is nympho what you do for a living? or is it just what you do to be "really" living? (takes one to know one)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I don't think I said it like it was a bad thing..........

Pirategirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Start   271 to 280 of 298   End
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living