Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › so what do you do for a living
TOPIC: so_what_do_you_do_for_a_living_
Created by: lkg4funwu
Original Starting post for this thread:
this is the place to let other cult members know what you do for a living and how thier skills or services might help you in your buisness. Get your mind out of the gutter .. strictly buisness services not sexual !

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
1 to 10 of 355
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, in our last life we had very successful careers (Lawyer and Accountant), which left us secure and comfortable. Now we have hobby careers, as SCUBA divers (instructor) and treasure hunters. With a hobby career you get to do it when you want to, not because you have to.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(70 posts)
stick people OUCH

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8192 posts)
I will tell you what I always say when I get stressed out at work, ............. I'm gonna quit, move to the south, let my hair grow to my ass, and sell pretzels on the beach with free sunscreen applications for all the nice ladies. Now tell me, does that sound like a plan or what.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
Program Manager

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Needle pusher

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8192 posts)
Epidemiologist. We have a business in which we study everything that increase the risk of death or illness in people. My wife does the studies and i do the marketing of the finished science and our business. Its pretty cool work.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1694 posts)
Jack of all trades, master of none. :-)

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
In truth, I've always wondered a little at what in the world "business" would have with LS stuff.

But then, when I think of how I always get fucked in business....I guess it's a no-brainer, right?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1958 posts)
CIA

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1958 posts)
Data Center Operations Manager for a gov't agency charged with watching over your investments. You need to plan relocating a few hundred racks and/or a couple thousands servers - that be me :)

Crofton MD
Username hidden
(23 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
1 to 10 of 355
TOPIC: so what do you do for a living
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.