Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › finding playmates
TOPIC: finding__playmates
Created by: mw4funwu
Original Starting post for this thread:
Last weekend we decided to explore or wants and desires. She is wanting to feel the touch of a women and see where it goes. I want to experience a man. I signed up on this site and started looking. We planned on going to the loft as well. She seemed uneasy.

It came out that she still wants to play. She doesn't want to pick people off a website, wouldn't be comfortable in a club. She wants it just to happen. She wants to take this very slow, which is ok. The problem I have is how does it just happen? It's not like you can just approach someone or a couple.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
If you're really looking for answers or advice the business forum probably isn't the place to post this. Good luck with the whole just letting it happen plan.

Username hidden
(526 posts)
I would think the odds of this "just happening" are astronomical. I'm sure it has,but for this lifestyle finding partners is not a sit back & wait process. To meet others in an activity you are interested in learning requires an effort on your part. In any interaction,there will be some people who you want to know more about,others will not be on that "list". No matter how great the desire to get an all over tan is;it will not happen until you are naked in the sun(tanning beds/booths don't count). Going slow and getting comfortable are good things,but ultimately,there is a degree of risk/ reward involved. There are a lot if great people here,maybe more so than elsewhere. There are also some who choose to be less honest or real. Hopefully you will find those who will help guide you through,what sometimes is,a minefield of mistakes. Good Luck Seek and you shall find!!!

The Villages FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Last weekend we decided to explore or wants and desires. She is wanting to feel the touch of a women and see where it goes. I want to experience a man. I signed up on this site and started looking. We planned on going to the loft as well. She seemed uneasy.

It came out that she still wants to play. She doesn't want to pick people off a website, wouldn't be comfortable in a club. She wants it just to happen. She wants to take this very slow, which is ok. The problem I have is how does it just happen? It's not like you can just approach someone or a couple.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Stockbridge GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: finding playmates
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.