Working from home the thread :) : Swingers Discussion 224835
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessWorking from home the thread :)
TOPIC: Working from home the thread :)
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Over the years I've noticed lots of folk that post work from home. Or are unfiltered from a big brother boss and work online most of the day in a virtual office space. Just thought a thread pretending to that might be fun.

Drop by some time and say hello if you might want a break from the rat race.

** Attention free feed viewers, get a grip don't drip and pony up some coinage for a membership....wankers :)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Working from home rocks!!

Could never do it any other way.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
I like working from home. ;) Well, I sit across from hubby who is working while I am currently just doing this.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thanks FF! I have considered a consignment before & think you're on to something. Wish me luck! I've had a lot going on in life lately & am having a hard time committing to a conventional job.

Keyser WV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
(C & P) Does anyone out there have any ideas or legitimate businesses that would allow me to work from home?

Just looking at the photos.... uhm Sexy Web-Camming?

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
**C&P** Hey FF need any remote help selling your "brand items"? Lol I do read the fora often but feel like jumping in on the "long timer" conversations may be outta turn. Hope everyone is well!

Sorry, but no help needed other then specialty vendors.

** Jumping into conversations is the point of a forum. Nothing outta turn about it. Please DO jump in if and when the mood strikes :)

Working from home is a hard nut to crack and make real money from it unless your on someone's payroll. It's commission sales and you need a client base to start with that doesn't need to see you in person to complete the transaction. My life blood is re-orders from a 20 plus year client base. I cold call some but not much any more.

In a rural area if your computer savvy, Ebay consignment thrift stores are a owner operator home business that has some merit if your a people person. You need a descend computer, a good camera or smartphone that has a good camera to start.

The key word is "consignment" having a paypal account and or taking credit cards is key too.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Does anyone out there have any ideas or legitimate businesses that would allow me to work from home? We've moved to a rural area & due to kids & lack of jobs in my trade I'm feeling stuck! Something lifestyle affiliated with be such a fun bonus too! Anything would work at this point though. I'm not even looking to make millions (that'd be nice) but to just help supplement my husbands income. I'm getting frustrated with all the scams out there. Although I haven't been a victim yet, thankfully. Any insight is much appreciated! Hey FF need any remote help selling your "brand items"? Lol I do read the fora often but feel like jumping in on the "long timer" conversations may be outta turn. Hope everyone is well!

Keyser WV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Good Morning Homies :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
This is exactly what I do. The company is relatively small, fewer than 150 employees and it's software development. The biggest change I've noticed is isolation.

In my last job I was an engineering manager with 12 people under me, 24 projects managers who I matrixed them to, another 20 sales people, and a 100 person call center to support. I'd get 120+ emails a day and an endless stream of people wanting "just a minute" to discuss something. When I got home all I wanted was quiet.

Being a tech lead/developer from home is the exact opposite- I apply the knowledge but have only 2 conference calls a week and can set my own hours. I wear shorts and a tee shirt most days and have facebook up for human contact. It's good in some ways but like being on an island much of the time. So there are plusses and minuses.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
Currently I don't work from home...but might be looking at some options for that in future though.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3352 posts)
Good Morning one and all, free feed viewers, lurkers, looking lou's and busy bodies.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Working from home the thread :)