Who is to blame for the current economic problems : Swingers Discussion 1340141011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessWho is to blame for the current economic problems
TOPIC: Who is to blame for the current economic problems
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
2m, the answer is not a third party. The answer is for the Tea Party to move into the Republican Party and make it a Barry Goldwater Conservative Party.

People are fed up with the Liberals and Owebama. The voter know the mistake they made voting for Democrats and Owebama.

Goldwater, "in your heart, you know he's right". He was 50 years before his time.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(426 posts)
Look in the mirror... it is you! You didn't care enough to do your home work and elect the right people into government! You let these old same 600+ rich country club people run your life into the ground. Worse off, we payed them not to do their jobs and to exempt them self from the hardships they impose on us! Most of us run a budget ever month, if we are short of money we don't get to print more money!! Someday the over daft protection will be gone and it will put America back to the Great Depression.

Maybe it is time to add a 3rd party? You know the game ....2 votes to one wins the debate. Could it be that simple?

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Bingo Bob2Lynn. I couldn't frame it better.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I think it is completely Government..both parties .. they drive bussines toward this or that outcome.. then tax it,,and regulate it more and more..if they get out of the way..all comes back

Sturgis SD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Idiots out walking around having fun together promoting American products are the reason for the current economic problems in America.

You know them. They are featured in the 'Low Price Guarantee' commercials, whistling and acting amazed that they saved $1 buying Canadian cod from Alaska caught in China.

The Bandladeesh Marching Froggie Wal Mart Express picks them up after sundown.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
Robert

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
Has nothing to do with interest rates, since the late 70's home loans were always 20% down pmt., except VA and FHA, but went to 10% down loans and then 0% down loans. When Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac came along those 0% down loans were insured by the federal government. It went steps further when lenders were forced to loan to anyone without even required income verification or good credit. Fannie and Freddie packaged up those loans and marketed them to the financial community, in the form of securities, fully backed by the federal government. When is started to crash in an economic down turn, property values dropped, people walked, and the federal govt. had to pay up. It wasn't that banks and the AIG's got a bailout they were secured by the fed govt. By the way the fed govt is all of us.

Belton TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes, that simple response is the only reason. Wrong answer!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
The tax code, and the need for politicians to feel loved and powerful.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
In late 2008 I lost just about everything except my family.... My business, my marriage, my savings, my retirement.

In 2009 I got busy.

I now have a new business that is booming and most likely 'recession proof', 3 new WELL PAID employees, a new retirement account that is fattening rather fast (added 12% last year alone) and a new relationship (with MrsMuir, as hot as it gets!). My three kids in college are doing well and paid for. I'm working my ass off at 53, climbing ladders and doing the nasties with my crew, but hey, life goes on and I'm in great shape! Life is good!

Oh, and I'm an unabashed Liberal these days.... I've learned my lesson about Rethugs for good now, never again!

So who do I blame? Fat old white guys, lazy American youth (kids of the fat old white guys), lazy Americans (exceptionalism my ass!), self interested politicians and the voters that put them there!!

In other words, everyone.

Get off your fat lazy asses and DO something! Not just write complaints to a bunch of fat old white men (women) on a swinger site!!

Fraking pathetic!

{steps off soap box} carry on...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3522 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
TOPIC: Who is to blame for the current economic problems