Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Who is to blame for the current economic problems
TOPIC: Who_is_to_blame_for_the_current_economic_problems
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
11 to 20 of 93
User Details are only visible to members.
But, won't the robots artificially increase the 24T up slightly to say...26T or so?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
"... I have been in bossiness for 26 years, i have been destroyed twice by the corruption of the Democratic Party..."

I know, right?

Lady shuts my bossiness down every time I try to get it started....says she ain't putting up with one damn minute of any bossiness out of or from me.

Sucks...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Everyone had those rose colored glasses... Hmmmm... Kinda makes you wonder.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
Yul is cool.

Add in Victoria Shaw or Roddenberry's wife and you got a deal...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
So, what you're really saying is that in the fast food restaurants, the franchisee/owner will probably save a lot of money on lubricants? You know, because of the French fry stations' airborne grease particulate...and the robots.

Do you think that cost savings will give them a competitive advantage over those in the "fresh" fast food arena, like Chipotle? Could be a game changer in the stock market for the likes of PepsiCo, McDonalds, and Yum. I mean, beyond shorting the fresh folks, you could probably short the oil products folks and maybe even the refiners. You could also long the drug companies and med device cos because of the subsequent increase in obesity.

Ncal, could you give us your thoughts on this? I'm sure inquiring minds wanna know.

And to think, we have Obama to thank for this wonderful financial opportunity...and you too. For bringing this to light in the Business forum.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
Thats how all those laid off fast food workers can find work next year...dressing up robots..lol But then again its going to be an Ipad taking your order instead of a waitress or counter person. I dont think you will ever see a robot, they will be doing the cooking.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2491 posts)
Cool! More importantly, what do you think of my Yul Brynner idea?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
That would be cool.

Coupla my kids work in the Gaslamp. So we could make that happen...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
I'm not a fan of meat. Questionable or otherwise. Fish, on the other hand, big fan...but again, not of the questionable variety. Maybe we can hit up that taco stand just across the tracks from the convention center...and then chase skirt in the Gas Lamp instead of crossing the boarder (ode to Robert)?

I wonder too if the companies will customize the robots appearances?

I'm thinking that my experience at a Subway would be WAAAY cool if the Dood waiting on me looked like Yul Brynner, dressed up like a gunslinger. When you stepped up to order, he'd ask, What'll ya have?...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
The robots that are coming are amazing. Thanks to Obamacare all the fast food and most restaurant and or takers are going to be replaced by Ipads. Robots are coming online to cook at most fast food restaurants..I haven't been keeping up to date on robots so i dont know if there are robots ready to make subway sandwiches. I just got my hair cut at Supercuts the employees where in shock....most of their paycheck is going to be going to Obamacare next year...the owner of the franchise had no other choice..shut the doors or make the employees bear the cost of the employer mandate. If Obamacare lives we are going into a major depression..what is happening to the doctors and hospitals....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2491 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
11 to 20 of 93
TOPIC: Who is to blame for the current economic problems
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.