Who is to blame for the current economic problems : Swingers Discussion 134014101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessWho is to blame for the current economic problems
TOPIC: Who is to blame for the current economic problems
Created by: PeeTWheatstraw
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am starting this thread based on a conversation I was having with an individual in the "How's that Obama tax cut working out for ya" thread. I mentioned that I find it odd that so many people are quick to point the finger at the current administration for the current economic problems but have little to say about the administration that just left the office. Are we so caught up in the politics of being Democrat or Republican that we are unwilling to criticize our own party? Whats your opinion?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting since Clinton gave us a surplus and under bush we lost all the money we had. I am certainly no Obama fan I think Obama care is stupid I think the entire Bush admin should be brought up on charges of treason for the lies and BS of 911 and Clinton well its Clinton. Not my favorite asshole either

Plains PA

Username hidden
(127 posts)
Clinton borrowed 600 trillion?

Wow. That's pretty slick, seeing as the SS trust fund only has $2.6 trillion in it.

Talk about fractional banking...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17225 posts)
The Democratic's. They had control in the House, Senate before the Obama election. When Obama was elected our country went down the hill fast.Obama gave away more money to foreign goverments then all of the presidents combined. We are now actually about 17 Trillion dollars in debt under Obama. Clinton borrowed about 600 Trillion dollars from the SS to balance our budget. What other folks don't know tois we have about 700 military bases around the world and this cost lots of money to maintain each year. Why we give this money to the other goverments is because we are in Debt to them. When we go to war is because our money is the fall back curencey in the world. When a goverment says there no longer will buy oil with US dollars we go to war conquer to restablish the dollar..... You get the picturenow! ObamaCare aka (ACA) is a tax to get more money from us to pay other goverments. It's a PONZI Scheme folks. Our SS# is the first mark of beast. The Chip is going be used to terminate those who opose the US. Lets put it this way the goverment can give us all in the world 2 million dollars in our bank accounts, but we need workers for products. Everybody wouldn't work. When you retire if you worked for say 40 years and out, then you got your 2 million and that is it. Invested the right way you could live a very nice life. If I was just out of high school and no work I would join the military, Health care solved. Family is taken care of to. It's bad out there.

Greensburg PA

Username hidden
(91 posts)
The simple facts are just that SIMPLE. Its easy to blame Obama, or BUSH who I personally have alot of disgust for, But it began even before old GW.

People want to blame him for the recession. The fact is. Bush didnt create the recession, its true he didnt help it either. The recession actually started during the rein of Slick Willy Clinton, Yes we enjoyed the most prosperous times during the Clinton years and until he passed NAFTA, I always said that I didnt give a rats ass who he was fucking so long as it wasnt me... Well that changed quick didnt it. Remember, Stocks started dropping in Jan. 00.

I remember because I worked for Lucent Technologies/Agere Systems and had a shitload of stocks. It was after the new yr that everything started to fall and they never really ever recovered. When Bush got into office, he didnt help matters and once Obama came to power, It turned into something that would take a lot longer than a few years to turn around. and lets face it folks, It aint never gonna be like it was in the 90's no matter what happens anymore.

These are just my opinions but they are laced in facts. I am sure I am gonna get blasted by some of you. I am not an obama fan in the least I was not a Bush fan either but here is my last opinion on the matter

We need to get each and every one of those peice of shiit bastards out of office!

So long as the good ol boys remain in power, nothing will change. nothing will get better.

We need people who didnt grow up with the silver spoon, We DONT need lawyers and business men running this country.

We need to start over. I think its the only way we can get through this.

New blood working for America! Making sure they take care of us Americans.

Not some company who is lining their pockets

Again this is my opinion. Your entitled to yours. Let me be entitled to mine

Oh yes. Happy Thanks Giving everyone

Plains PA

Username hidden
(127 posts)
The people of the United States just need to fire all the politicians. That'll solve it!

Joliet IL

Username hidden
(47 posts)
It didn't matter it changed the mind set, 2400 in the 60's is like 20,000 today

New Castle DE

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Very, very few people paid tax at that rate. I can get you the exact number but i think it was around 2400 or so.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
We can't move forward, Since the following are 3rd rail, S.S.I, Medicare, or the defense. Dem's fix is raise taxes, Rep's cut benefits. What do you want them to do? My understanding if we raised S.S.I. with a 1% tax increase and raised the retirement age for those in the 18 to 25 age range would save the program. Medicare needs the right to negotiate fees and charges as private insurance does, and stop paying invoice immediately(this is now being done on prescriptions and we have saved Billions. Maybe we could reduce our national debt by passing a balanced amendment bill, maybe having a national lottery that would be used to pay down our debt. Washington has forgotten that this nation does great when all boats float. I think what President Eisenhower did to fund highway is something to consider a 90% tax on earnings over $1 million. What did the rich do? Hire more people and took less pay, what that work now?

New Castle DE

Username hidden
(17 posts)
The govt is not ever going to do anything for quality of life. As for the comment about the rich.......their wealth has nothing to do with your life, or mine, etc.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Having fun

No, the people are tired of loosing quality of life. Americans are not better off after Bush or Obama! The only winners have been the rich and big business! The house and the senate have no idea how to help main street America. The housing market collapse was a perfect example of how much they cared. Main street America was to small to save.

Surprise AZ

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Who is to blame for the current economic problems