Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Who is to blame for the current economic problems
TOPIC: Who_is_to_blame_for_the_current_economic_problems
Created by: PeeTWheatstraw
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am starting this thread based on a conversation I was having with an individual in the "How's that Obama tax cut working out for ya" thread.

I mentioned that I find it odd that so many people are quick to point the finger at the current administration for the current economic problems but have little to say about the administration that just left the office. Are we so caught up in the politics of being Democrat or Republican that we are unwilling to criticize our own party? Whats your opinion?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 93
User Details are only visible to members.
Andrew i feel your pain and have experienced being destroyed by the Democrats so the Democratic voters can get more and more free stuff, which seems to be the only thing the Democratic voters care about. Mrs went to the life insurances annual underwriters conference in the spring. These people are also being destroyed by the Democrats and the Frank Dodd laws. These professional people used to be happy with the conference being a fun thing to go to. Now all everyone does is drink and drink heavy. They know that the Democrats are going to put their companies out of businesses and they will lose everything..and their is nothing that they can do about the Frank Dodd laws. AIG, Genworth, Prudential and Metlife have been nationalized by the goverment being declared to big to fail. AIG is activity undercutting premiums to put all the other life insurance companies out of business. AIG does not care if it goes bankrupt, they have a taxpayer bailout that puts them back in business. Your pain is being felt by all the doctors in America as well, so many have retired because of Obamacare.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
I was a pharmacy technician at a mail order pharmacy who many of you readers have probably used. I was making $15/hour. Remember the election of 2012? Romney declared he would repeal and replace Obamacare. That abomination of a federal law had been passed a few years before. It had a schedule of events. It mandated that full implementation by BIG corporations must happen by January of 2013. If you all all remember, and I don't expect that you do, because most of the people reading this are typical Uhhhmurrikens, YES that's an INSULT, all the big corporations held out on implementation of OBAMAcare because the polls were so close leading up to the election of 2012. Within 2 fucking weeks of Romney losing the election of 2012 over 500,000 employees of big corporations got laid off! I was one of them! It was the reason that scum sucking Son Of A Whore, Obama, issued one of his executive orders ILLEGALLY delaying full implementation of the law as written! But it was already too late for all of us who had already lost our jobs.

You fucking democrats!!!!! And I know that's what most of you are who are reading this! THANK YOU! SO VERY FUCKING MUCH! I was doing just fine until that goddam SOB decided to HELP me with my health care! After I lost that job, I found another for only $10/hour, because I actually have a fucking work ethic! I've never in my life collected a goddam dime of welfare or unemployment! But that was with a smaller company, which didn't go into full implementation of OBAMAcare until last year. NOW, the plan we ALL had for a reasonable cost last year, is the GOLD PLAN, under OBAMACARE, it costs twice as much, and the deductables are higher.

FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR THIS SHIT!!!!!

Ya'll wanna know why The Honorable Mr. Donald J. Trump can announce a rally in any city in America with 12 hours notice, and he will fill whatever venue he rents, and have thousands more who couldn't get in waiting outside? And he will fill that hall with thousands of screaming pissed off maniacs like me?

THIS IS WHY!!!!!

Trump is our savior. Or at least, we sure hope he will be, because we got nothing left to put any hope into.

Fuck you all! All you fucking goddam "liberals". Thank you so very fucking much for screwing all of us!

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1518 posts)
So...it's true!

It IS the bush's fault! It's back. 8*O

Tramp (Not Lady)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2014 posts)
Lady i love the Bush...Mrs is so happy she does not have to shave!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
Bridge what Clinton started and what Obama is doing now is not enforcing laws of their choosing. Clinton wanted to make the economy boom so he could win reelection. He stopped enforcing all the business laws. The results was the dot com scam and free money everywhere, until the dot com scam blew up. What no one saw was the destruction of America's small manufacturers. Because money was so easy to come by in the stock market under Clinton everyone was withdrawing all their money from the banks. The banks where in serious trouble. This is what lead to the removal of the Glass-Stegul laws. The disaster of the housing boom and bust was because no laws where being enforced and the banks could write home loans and sell them as securities to Goldman's Saks. Goldman's Saks then bundled all those home loans into a bond fund called a mortgage backed security fund. The Bond rating agencies where in on the deal giving the funds a AAA+ rating which of course was a scam. Goldman Saks sold these scam bond funds to pension funds all over the world, When the housing boom went bust all the worlds pension funds lost big time. This is why Europe is in such trouble. A example of how the laws where not being enforced. Bernie Madoff was turned in every year to the SEC for the fraud he was committing with other peoples money. But the SEC did nothing...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
And...

Don't forget the damn Bush! I want to know about the Bush!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2014 posts)
NCal,

What you're failing to remember is that during Clinton's presidency, congress was controlled by republicans 6 of the 8 years. It was your own party that failed you and your business. Both the donkeys and elephants are greedy MuthaFuckahs, and unfortunately, as you've just demonstrated, people have short-term memories when it comes to what "their guys" do wrong.

BT

Now, back to the important stuff...like SomethingsComing's wife with the glorious derrière...and those robots...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11764 posts)
Can we get back to the "Bush, Bush, Bush" Question?

I'm pretty sure I saw another thread on this over in the 3-somes forum, but the general consensus over there was that Bush *was not* seeing a comeback.

Is there a different take over here?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2014 posts)
Bridge, from my experiences with the Democrats when they are in power, they want to destroy the small businesses so that the large companies can take over the market. Large companies are easy to get money from, all the Democrats have to do is write laws like Obamacare and the big companies give lots of campaign cash to get the laws written so it does not hurt them. With Obama declaring that all franchises are part of the parent corporation, i believe is to destroy the franchises put them out of business and end the franchise business model. By doing this only the large chains survive that have all corporate owned restaurants. As soon as this happens, and it will happen fast, the unions then come and unionize the big restaurant chains. Now the Democrats have two sources of campaign cash..union dues and the parent company.

This happened to the wholesale food business when Bill Clinton was president. Clinton allowed all the big food companies to buy up all the shelf space in all the supermarkets throwing the little guys off the shelf and out of business. Selling shelf space in a supermarket was illegal and the anti trust laws where also violated..but Clinton did not care. I had a food company that had sales of 50m and growing fast...one day everything was great next day all my shelf space nationally was gone.This is the reason why some many food companies that everyone knew disappeared in the mid 90's. The people that owned Granny Goose potato chips really got hammed and that is why they are no longer around. FYI the number one crony of the Democratic Party Warren Buffet owns most everything that you buy in the supermarket today. He bought up all the bankrupt companies for pennies on the dollar.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
As long as I can get green peppers on my sammich, I don't care who makes it...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19946 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 93
TOPIC: Who is to blame for the current economic problems
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.