What is a Professional : Swingers Discussion 144289
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessWhat is a Professional
TOPIC: What is a Professional
Created by: sunburned The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
to me education is being organize and able to survive with honor and dignity in any situation with out kissing some boss ass, so many handicap educated people , like our senators or congressman, all unable to perform after superior schools. They are so week, I will not call them professional because of degree, they are educated,corrupted ass kissers, pros are the one who can be drop in jungle of criminals or desert and still be able to be on the top in short time, hey good luck in lifestyle and with the horse, stay happy and don't get mad easy, kisses

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I did try to respond to Your profile, no we did not go, stay home with some nice couple, they come over and we had blast, specially Marta, I was going to see bullies every couple hours, girls like to bite each other and they did some eye injury to one, they are Dolly, Dixie and Diva, boy is Boss, wish we did name him Heffner, bud I'm not much to jewish names, wish You Guys just come over to our place, maybe some day, bud You are danger fire and most likely will have to handcuff You, kisses and all the best in gold investing

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(11 posts)
it is just BS, some people try to make impression, like they have those special , unique jobs and everything is so perfect, it sound more snobbish, I like more funny, honest people than professionals, just like pro hookers and amateur hooker, still hooker, take care ,don't worry about those pros

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: What is a Professional