Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Venue up for grabs for all event hosts
TOPIC: Venue_up_for_grabs_for_all_event_hosts
Created by: Sinfullyours1
Original Starting post for this thread:
As event hosts we have been hosting parties at this venue off and on for 6 years. I (Mrs) currently work there and would love to see this venue continue to be utilized for more events since I will moving onto new venues.

This venue has... *multiple bars *private entrances *5 star hotel going in directly across the street *holds a nudity license with liquor *tall ceilings for rope performers *stages *doesn't charge to host events, just liquor sales and some tip outs *will cater to your event needs *right in downtown Minneapolis

This venue is ready to be tackled by new event hosts and new ideas. Please contact me and I can answer any questions about the venue and get you in contact with the incredible management team.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
As event hosts we have been hosting parties at this venue off and on for 6 years. I (Mrs) currently work there and would love to see this venue continue to be utilized for more events since I will moving onto new venues.

This venue has... *multiple bars *private entrances *5 star hotel going in directly across the street *holds a nudity license with liquor *tall ceilings for rope performers *stages *doesn't charge to host events, just liquor sales and some tip outs *will cater to your event needs *right in downtown Minneapolis

This venue is ready to be tackled by new event hosts and new ideas. Please contact me and I can answer any questions about the venue and get you in contact with the incredible management team.

Forest Lake MN
Username hidden
(55 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Venue up for grabs for all event hosts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.