The real problem : Swingers Discussion 1139461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessThe real problem
TOPIC: The real problem
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"You seem to be completely focused on the negative here and not seeing the bigger picture. "

But the bigger picture is negative.

Wall Street's problems are just a symptom of Main Street's problems.

Over the past 15 years, 20% medain income increse, 50% CPI increase, 180% increase in per household consuemr debt, 266% increase in non-finaicial sector business debt.

We just threw away $700 billion (if there was ANY chance of profitability, there would be a market for this toxic waste) and this will do NOTHING to address the real problems. At best we have delayed the crash 3-6 months. At worst, we've made it much worse for Main Street if this $700 billion ignights inflation.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Well, thank you, Fun! Maybe if I flashed our banker it might help. :)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"10% down is reasonable but not 20% when you have great credit."

Not to mention, and a great rack. ;)

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
They just annouced that 16 of the House "No's" on Monday have switched to "yes". They only needed 12 for it to pass (provided none of the Yes on Monday change to No).

They also stated they wouldn't take a vote today if they didn't have the votes to pass it. They would wait until Monday. So, we will see in the next few hours if there is going to be a vote today.

I want this bailout to loosen up this credit market. We are trying to get a construction loan and right now everyone wants 20% down. WTF! Thats over $90K in cash we would have to put down. NO flippin way! 10% down is reasonable but not 20% when you have great credit.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I suggest reading the Snopes article all the way to the end where it quotes Barney Frank:

snopes*com/politics/business/easescredit.asp

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
"I'm feeling a bit relieved today that we have come to our senses."

So, they have decided not to do the billionaire bailout, and are instead going to focus the bailout at Main Street?

The $700 billion would do nothing but delay the crash a few more months, and allow the rich to stay rich while the middle class, again, gets screwed, and not is a good way.

The problem is too little income, an unsustainable lifestyle, and a crushing debt load. This billionaire bailout can only ignight inflation and allow the crushing debt load to become even worse.

We're still heading into a killer recession, many trillions in losses, stupid high unemployment rate, and a major inflection point in the nation's history.

The last 50 years was a heck of a run, but it is over and we're not going back. Can't.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(118 posts)
instead of medical attention, if you are planning on having a 4 hour erection come see me ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"Haven't had sex on my mind for days. Anyone else feeling that way? "

ummmm no. I have sex on my mind all the time. Which is not as good as having sex all the time lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"Simba, sweetheart, your breasts are looking particularly good to me today! "

Thank you, Sweetie... glad I could do my part in getting your mind back on the right track again!

Your stud-ly good looks are always a distraction to me...:)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I agree with you Poly. No excuse for taking on a bad loan. The ultimate party at fault is the one signing on the dotted line taking responsibility for the payments of it.

However, not only were people taking on bad loans but they were trying to screw over the system on purpose. I overheard 3 men in my office (about 8 months ago) that all agreed they were going to buy second homes at the new low prices (and move up in square footage) and low interest and once they secured it just walk away from the first house and stop paying on it. They said they plan on staying in the new home at least 10 years so they didn't care if they defaulted on the first house. They said many of their friends had already done it. I stepped in to their office and told them in nice terms they were all morans.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
TOPIC: The real problem