Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Swingers Real Estate Relocation Referral Group on SLS
TOPIC: Swingers_Real_Estate_Relocation_Referral_Group__on_SLS
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
3 to 12 of 30
User Details are only visible to members.
ncal, don't wish for something too much, "recently divorced group of women", may get a group of Amazon Women

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
i need a lifestyle realtor to sell the house around the block to a recently divorced group of women who are in their 30's and want to borrow men just for their cocks. They could even have daughters in college.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5483 posts)
I'm Vicky & I'm a licensed mortgage broker in Florida and can help with all your home loan needs

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hello sexy people my name is Stone nice to meet you all. I'm looking to relocate from California, to the East Coast. Maybe Connecticut up to Maine, I'm a Sexy Chocolate Man looking to escape California.

Lake Arrowhead CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Relocating to the general Phoenix Metropolitan area?

I buy foreclosures and fix them up to people's specific standards for an agreed upon price. You will get a home tailored to you, and you will be right around the neighborhood comps. How's that for a spectacular deal?

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(335 posts)
How about:

Bench Ad 8 - Randy Rhonda's Reality - We'll "Ride the Spike", "Reel in the Fish", "Ring Your Chimes", or even "Ring for the Maid"! ANYTHING to sell you a home!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Hi all.. If any one is relocating to Orlando I have an awesome house for rent You can walk to Downtown. Backyard has a huge pool and Privacy fenced with plenty of trees. Great house for playing... Anyone interested contact me through here

Darryl

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello everyone this group is perfect for us... we are looking for a realtor that is lifestyle friendly to find us a place in tampa or surrounding areas that are lifestyle-ish in neighbors. I mean we really cant have it all perfect I am sure but its worth trying. We dont know much about the area (Tampa) we have a 2 year old daughter and also I Jill speak more fluently spanish. So I would prefer an area with like minded latinos if not its ok too lol Please let us know if you work in the area of Tampa. this would be ideal for us. thanks!

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Day drinking...Every day drinking.

Bench Ad 7 - Swinger Realty - Offering Complimentary Lawncare To Keep Both Your Front And Back Yards Well Groomed

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13283 posts)
We call that day drinking here in the ATL.....lol

Bench ad 6

Lifestyle Realty our inventory of waterfront property makes squirters gush everyday.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
3 to 12 of 30
TOPIC: Swingers Real Estate Relocation Referral Group on SLS
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.