Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Business Swingers Real Estate Relocation Referral Group on SLS
TOPIC: Swingers Real Estate Relocation Referral Group on SLS
Created by: sailsexnsun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello all,

We have just started a group designed to help people in their relocation quest when they have to move. Here are some details; please email us for more info:

Sometimes Lifestyle people have to relocate to other areas, due to jobs or other reasons. Their first line of contact in their new area is usually a real estate professional. We have created a group for REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS all over the USA. Not only does this provide a level of trust and comfort for lifestyle people that relocate, but often times can also provide new social contacts for them at their new home. If you are a real estate professional, this group is for you. If you know a real estate professional that is a member of SLS, please pass this info along to them. Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How about:

Bench Ad 8 - Randy Rhonda's Reality - We'll "Ride the Spike", "Reel in the Fish", "Ring Your Chimes", or even "Ring for the Maid"! ANYTHING to sell you a home!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Hi all.. If any one is relocating to Orlando I have an awesome house for rent You can walk to Downtown. Backyard has a huge pool and Privacy fenced with plenty of trees. Great house for playing... Anyone interested contact me through here

Darryl

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello everyone this group is perfect for us... we are looking for a realtor that is lifestyle friendly to find us a place in tampa or surrounding areas that are lifestyle-ish in neighbors. I mean we really cant have it all perfect I am sure but its worth trying. We dont know much about the area (Tampa) we have a 2 year old daughter and also I Jill speak more fluently spanish. So I would prefer an area with like minded latinos if not its ok too lol Please let us know if you work in the area of Tampa. this would be ideal for us. thanks!

Crawfordville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Day drinking...Every day drinking.

Bench Ad 7 - Swinger Realty - Offering Complimentary Lawncare To Keep Both Your Front And Back Yards Well Groomed

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8984 posts)
We call that day drinking here in the ATL.....lol

Bench ad 6

Lifestyle Realty our inventory of waterfront property makes squirters gush everyday.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Ahhhh Bach! The other blue Gumby! Formerly known as Zippy the Torso King.

Sorry, its Friday afternoon in Louisiana and we start our weekend benders on Thursday nights. Disregard my previous post. I'm reminded of a few old SNL skits - News For The Hearing (in this case, Reading) Impaired, and Emily Litella's Editorial Reply, The Eagle's Rights Amendment and Soviet Jewelry.

I don't think that being only MOSTLY dead is all that bad. More people should try it, like that other blue Gumby guy.

Oh look, my cup is empty...

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8984 posts)
.. Umm BT ,, You missed the whole , whom I was referring to as being " the blue gumby"

Rhymes with damn skippy,

I would use the term retired, or out of the game for your status instead of dead if I was you.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Its because I'm only MOSTLY dead. Well, that, and I'm using an Ipad. Granted, my powers of most everything intellectual are grossly stunted (again, that MOSTLY dead theme), but I don't believe I can upload my photos unless I go back to my old Gatesmobile, and I'm too tired (from being MOSTLY dead) to make the effort. Enter The blue Gumby, or BG, for short.

BG (the fora poster formerly known as BT)

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8984 posts)
** choose

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
@ BT this blue gumby you speak of is a figment of someone's imagination. I choice not to acknowledge it.

Bench ad 4 Lifestyle Realty list with us , we turn the buy curious into buyers :)~ ask about our magnum home warranty it covers everything !!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Swingers Real Estate Relocation Referral Group on SLS