Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations
TOPIC: Swingers_Group_meets_at_vanilla_locations
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 32 of 32
User Details are only visible to members.
I think one of the best times we ever had was when a group met at a "regular" place. The hosts monitored things very carfully and it went fine. Everyone took their fun back to their homes, hotel, etc. It can be done, but I do understand your concern and your point is well taken.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(515 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations I wonder what it is about it? Why would a group of swingers go to a vanilla bar or location to have a swinger party? I don't understand it and it not just that I run a swingers bar either. Why take the chance of having the cops called out? I have seen this going on a great deal. So I would like to know what you the real swingers of the world think about it

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1242 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 32 of 32
TOPIC: Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy