Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations : Swingers Discussion 1587361011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessSwingers Group meets at vanilla locations
TOPIC: Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pretty. I have to agree. We went to a few in Scranton at a hotel bar. It was a good time. Everyone was well behaved and I could spend what I wanted to spend. We stopped going to "swing" clubs for quite a while because it was getting way too expensive.

Entrance to club $40 BYOB $40 Hotel $80-100 Travel $20 (because nothing is close to us)

That's a $200 evening. If I go to a regular bar that's LOCAL it's maybe $50 for the night.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
it's free or cheaper to meet at a Vanilla club. have a few drinks, dance & spend the money you saved on a hotel for your play time.

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
I have never seen it at a bar M&G, either. I did think they would be called at a hotel party though. As someone else posted...alcohol, a sexually charged atmosphere and lowered inhibitions can be not so good when we are "amongst the vanillas". The party was in the room and people were also meandering out to the balcony smoking, chatting and such. And I'll tell you...men tend to be gentlemen...its the friggin chicks that start with the tits hanging out, showing their pussy, trying to push boundaries and shit. I mentioned to the host the fact that I did not wish to be involved if Bexar county showed up asking questions lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have never heard of anyone calling cops at a MnG at a vanilla bar, sounds like a urban legend.

Rules in vanilla bars are the same for swingers as they are regular folks, I have seen some rowdy bars were a lot took place and the participants were not swingers. The classy clubs will put their foot down if things get carried away, not so much for dives and hole in the walls.

Only time I have seen cops called was on two occasions, one time for was for fighting and the other somebody's ex violated a restraining order. Both times the cops never entered the club, they picked up the refuse curb side after security tossed them. Some of the club security is actually off duty cops

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
A M&G can turn into a whatever you want it to be, especially if it's at a hotel bar. Rooms are readily available plus plenty of dancing and drinking and flirting! Of course, naked pole dancing is frowned upon in most vanilla joints.

:~

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Reading what the OP said again, makes me wonder. Why do they think a meet and greet is the same as a club? We have never seen a M&G at a vanilla bar called a swinger party. They are two different events, arent they? We go to a M&G to meet people that we might want to play with in our own homes or to just meet new people in the LS.

Poway CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I've never been to a swingers on premise club that smelled like a whore house. Can't say I even know what that smells like. The clubs I've been too have all smelled clean. Now, I've been to regular clubs that have smelt real bad!! From sweaty bodies dancing all over!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Why is it in the business forum? Because the OP owns a swingers' club and is losing business to vanilla M&Gs. :-)

I've been to both and there are certainly advantages to each. Regular bars, even if there is a cover, are cheaper than a club and less of an expectation to hook up so it tends to be more relaxed. Actual clubs typically have private rooms, public areas and "anything goes" policies. I like both but frankly prefer the clubs as long as they are clean and well managed. Fortunately, I have several that fit the bill nearby. Oh and don't forget house parties! Also WAY fun with the right people!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
LOL Good question

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I agree with pretty it is the price and also the location. Not many groups have a club that they can access for a party or a M&G.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations