Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations : Swingers Discussion 158736
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessSwingers Group meets at vanilla locations
TOPIC: Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations
Created by: sdoor1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations I wonder what it is about it? Why would a group of swingers go to a vanilla bar or location to have a swinger party? I don't understand it and it not just that I run a swingers bar either. Why take the chance of having the cops called out? I have seen this going on a great deal. So I would like to know what you the real swingers of the world think about it

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our club is fantastic. Saturdays are $65.00 and includes a pretty decent dinner off the menu, including steak if you like, salad bar, free soft drinks, and pizza late and something sweet for a late night snack

That sounds wonderful! Some of the clubs we have attended have been as high as 85 at the door plus byob. The food was substandard ( ziti salad bread ) not steak .There was not enough put out either. Once the food was placed out it was gone so fast many never had a chance to eat. IT is not as if you want to get dressed in regular clothes and head for the nearest diner or restaurant!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Twice we've seen the cops called because vanilla guys get all worked up when swinging girls get a little drunk and act inappropriately in public."

I gotta tell you though, swingers should understand proper behavior. If you are at a vanilla bar/club, in my opinion, you do not have the right to be acting a fool, getting naked and doing shit that you know is considered to be inappropriate in a vanilla setting. Now I'm one who is into no boundaries. I am not modest and have no issues with it. The last time I partied hard I did feel bad the next day because I know my ass was pushing behavior in a vanilla bar..although everyone was cool. But we are all adults. A woman who is a grown woman should not be upset when she gets her ass into trouble, not everyone (vanillas) like seeing that.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Pretty, we never did end up meeting did we lol Things got lost in the shuffle for a while there. We'll have to change that soon

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
@milford... Exactly. when you break it down you just a spent a lot of money on a night out and you might not even see or meet something of your taste. we don't mind spending money on something that is worth it, but from our own experience, most swingers clubs/parties are not worth all of that money.

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
It's not a debate. I was just trying to understand. I don't figure the alcohol that way. A bottle of Captains usually lasts 5 trips for my wife. A bottle of Bourbon usually lasts me 4 trips to the club.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
No not by myself lol. But I can't very well buy a half bottle at the store. Between buying what I like and what she likes. Yes it can get up to $40.

Most of the parties do have a small buffet or finger foods. But if we were to go to a local place we certainly wouldn't be spending $40 on food. Maybe 10-15 tops for an appetizer or something.

I'm not trying to start a grand debate on the subject. But when it's all said and done. Hanging out in a bar with a few friends is always less expensive for us.

There was a place about an hour away that was in a bar that one of the members owned. We paid full price at the bar and 40 bucks to walk in the door. The reasoning behind it was that the owner closed down the bar for the party. But from the location I would venture to guess that the parties were his biggest draw to the place. The prices started to rise and we chose not to go back. From what I understand many others left also.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Milford

I think you're misunderstanding my question.

Are you actually drinking $40 worth of Alcohol when you BYOB?

Also, that $40 to walk in the door, does it include anything? setups? snacks?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
If it's BYOB I have to lay out money for my own beverages. So $40 to walk in the door of the place plus buying my own is usually around $40.

If we go to a regular bar there isn't a $40 fee to walk in the place. I understand why they charge. But it's my choice not to pay it if I don't want to.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
MilfordPa

How is your BYOB $40 and a regular bar $50?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
We will not attend events at vanilla bars unless it is a complete takeover. Twice we've seen the cops called because vanilla guys get all worked up when swinging girls get a little drunk and act inappropriately in public.

Our club is fantastic. Saturdays are $65.00 and includes a pretty decent dinner off the menu, including steak if you like, salad bar, free soft drinks, and pizza late and something sweet for a late night snack

BYOB: so that's at best a 1/4 bottle of Captains, and 1/4 bottle of Whiskey: maybe $25.00

It's an on-premis club so no hotel is needed.

It's about 1 1/4 hr drive. So I guess you can throw in a couple of bucks for gas.

That's around $100 for dinner and great night out.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Swingers Group meets at vanilla locations