Swing into Fitness : Swingers Discussion 183015
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessSwing into Fitness
TOPIC: Swing into Fitness
Created by: NorCalRnS
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello SLS community,

We are fitness and health coaches who assist people all over the country who want to get in shape using in-home fitness programs and nutritional products. I know when we're looking for playmates, it's nice to see those tight, fit bodies. Not to mention the health (and sex!!) benefits of eating healthier and living clean. I lost 45 pounds in 6 months with these programs and have kept it off for over 3 years. My wife lost only 11 pounds, but went from 19% body fat to 11% and reshaped her body. While all of our photos show the results of our hard work, I can show you the "befores" to show you how dramatically it works. I can also share success story after success story including my best childhood friend who has lost almost 80 pounds so far.

If you'd be interested in our services, please send us an email and we'll talk about your goals and how best to get you there. Please put Fitness in the title so we know you saw this. Just so you know, while there are costs associated with the programs themselves, what we do as far as coaching services will not cost a thing. There are no hourly or consultation fees.

Also, for anyone who would like to look at an opportunity to earn some extra money (or even replace your current job), we are always looking for motivated individuals and couples to join our nationwide team of coaches. No experience is necessary, all training is provided. This is truly the most rewarding thing we've done for ourselves and for those we've worked with. It can be for you too, and trust me, your partners will appreciate your efforts.

Take care.

Rick

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello SLS community,

We are fitness and health coaches who assist people all over the country who want to get in shape using in-home fitness programs and nutritional products. I know when we're looking for playmates, it's nice to see those tight, fit bodies. Not to mention the health (and sex!!) benefits of eating healthier and living clean. I lost 45 pounds in 6 months with these programs and have kept it off for over 3 years. My wife lost only 11 pounds, but went from 19% body fat to 11% and reshaped her body. While all of our photos show the results of our hard work, I can show you the "befores" to show you how dramatically it works. I can also share success story after success story including my best childhood friend who has lost almost 80 pounds so far.

If you'd be interested in our services, please send us an email and we'll talk about your goals and how best to get you there. Please put Fitness in the title so we know you saw this. Just so you know, while there are costs associated with the programs themselves, what we do as far as coaching services will not cost a thing. There are no hourly or consultation fees.

Also, for anyone who would like to look at an opportunity to earn some extra money (or even replace your current job), we are always looking for motivated individuals and couples to join our nationwide team of coaches. No experience is necessary, all training is provided. This is truly the most rewarding thing we've done for ourselves and for those we've worked with. It can be for you too, and trust me, your partners will appreciate your efforts.

Take care.

Rick

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Swing into Fitness