Starting your own club : Swingers Discussion 137779101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessStarting your own club
TOPIC: Starting your own club
Created by: 73hearse The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm working on my first club withe the collaboration of two other friends we do not allow any single males only single females and couples. We plan on starting out small using a few hotel rooms then eventually upgrading to an entire floor just need the adequate following so what's the best method to get interested people?

Owings Mills MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
then they were not well run clubs. The one we belong to spells everything out for the single males in black and white and there is no second chance if you screw up, you will have your ass hauled out and you will be banned for life.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"Though single males is what brings the dough, if you want your reputation to stick you do not let single males in, as most couples will shy away."

or do like our club does, friday nights are single male friendly. Saturdays are couples, and a couple can choose to bring in a single male that is already a respected member of the club. The first saturday of the month is birthday bash and they are also allowed in then. The club we belong to handles single males very well, you break the rules and you are out.

Personally I wouldn't go to a club that doesn't allow single males at least a couple of times a month. Seems like 90% of couples are looking for bi-females or couples with bi-females. I have had far more trouble out of the bi girls at the club then the single males.

as always just my 2 cents.......

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
We should talk sometime. We went to a private club in KC twice and liked it enough to entertain the same idea here. I can tell you what we liked and disliked too.

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Starting your own club