Sexy Photography : Swingers Discussion 178784101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessSexy Photography
TOPIC: Sexy Photography
Created by: play4kicks The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
ISO pro or semi-pro photo services. I have some ideas that I'd like to try out and need the quality and expertise that only someone with experience can provide.

Female photographer preferred. This is a strictly business arrangement being requested.

My time frame is at our earliest possible convenience. Baltimore/Washington area preferred, but can travel a little if the circumstances are right.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Look at our photos.

If you like what we did, we might be willing to show you how to do it, NYC only.

Download free program GIMP for Mac, Linux or Windows.

Download graphics you would like added.

Have a plain backdrop.

Have a card reader for camera flash memory, or we can bring unless you have you own camera and cable to PC.

Get wine and snack.

Invite us over.

New York NY
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Relatively new here and too many individuals have poor shots. I have been studying photography although strictly as a hobby and not interested in sale or exchange.

I have lighting equipment as that is huge part of an photography, photoshop/ Shoot Canon 5D (full frame with video), 30D, and film. I would be happy to shoot locally. I do not shoot video at this time.e

As being discrete is important model should bring media to shoot and take it, unless otherwise requested. I am starting to learn photoshop, lighting by adobe and not ready to share these skills. Still taking classes.

Examples of a recent photo seminar are included in my profile and available upon request. Also shoot action sports. Love golf as my game is poor. Sorry no golf betting or I would loose my shirt.

KH

West Orange NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
there's interest here. we just aren't in your area. sorry. it sounds great, though.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
We would love to find an erotic photographer in Amarillo area.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Sounds like fun! Too bad you're not in the Midwest or we're not in the West. Our own sexy photography sessions have at least always lead to a lot of delight in the bedroom (or living room, or deck, or woods), though the photo results may have not been as gorgeous.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8827 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Sexy Photography