Schools : Swingers Discussion 170710
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessSchools
TOPIC: Schools
Created by: cupleplay
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have decided to try a career change and I realize I need training of some sort. I know my two choices are not alike at all but those are my interests.

The first is computer support. Does anyone know if any of these private schools are any good at all? I realize the cost will be high, if it is worth it....might work.

I have tried to get my foot in the door doing property maintenance. Apartment turnovers, handyman etc. Unless I have professional experience they won't hire me.........unless they hire me I can't get experience. Same as it was when I was 18, I am way past 18 these days.

So, if anybody has advice in either of these areas for professional training. I appreciate the input.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have decided to try a career change and I realize I need training of some sort. I know my two choices are not alike at all but those are my interests.

The first is computer support. Does anyone know if any of these private schools are any good at all? I realize the cost will be high, if it is worth it....might work.

I have tried to get my foot in the door doing property maintenance. Apartment turnovers, handyman etc. Unless I have professional experience they won't hire me.........unless they hire me I can't get experience. Same as it was when I was 18, I am way past 18 these days.

So, if anybody has advice in either of these areas for professional training. I appreciate the input.

Poway CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Schools