Real Estate Investors-Funding-Joint Ventures : Swingers Discussion 227027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessReal Estate Investors-Funding-Joint Ventures
TOPIC: Real Estate Investors-Funding-Joint Ventures
Created by: puffymuffin
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have access to a very large bank owned portfolio of distressed assets and looking for swinger friendly private investment company, group or individual.Most can be purchased in the .40c on the dollar range. Some commercial property is already positive cash flowing and most residential prop is in gated neighborhoods providing many options for exceptional return. Thanks for you help.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting, your profile is viewable now. It happens. As to being a one post wonder "the remark " and me being sheriff.

Your reply after mind separated you from being a spammer looking for lifestyle clients. Good for you.

Sorry if your feeling got hurt, I'm confused by it some but oh well . My intent was to engage you and see if you would reply. Hooray it worked.

Do you have any interest in any of the other threads?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
fingerfuxs- below's the reply from customer service regarding your statement... so rather than call us a "one post wonder" and patrol these forum like your sheriff try to make us out as not legitimate please remember these forums are to help members...not put us down. (SLS reply below) Hi, I have checked your settings and this is an inaccurate statement. YOUR profile is fine. However, maybe others have blocked couples. You are fine. Best Regards, J-SLS

Brentwood TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I just retried to view your profile and it states couples blocked just FYI. Maybe if someone else tries and posts the results we will know if its your settings or the sites that are blocking couples.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
If couples are blocked it must be an SLS issue as we've been on here for many yrs and never had anyone couples say they were blocked.

Brentwood TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I find it confusing that you would post a solicitation for investors and have couples blocked ?

One post wonder I suspect :)

Or not , please explain, are you or not ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
We have access to a very large bank owned portfolio of distressed assets and looking for swinger friendly private investment company, group or individual.Most can be purchased in the .40c on the dollar range. Some commercial property is already positive cash flowing and most residential prop is in gated neighborhoods providing many options for exceptional return. Thanks for you help.

Brentwood TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Real Estate Investors-Funding-Joint Ventures