Real Estate : Swingers Discussion 113840
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessReal Estate
TOPIC: Real Estate
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
**Bumping the thread**

I'm hearing a lot of chest thumping and bragging from realtor's about closings being up. Cash and A paper credit is king at the moment.

They have to spent money to make money. I say good for them.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Last night the same question was asked by Larry King to Donald Trump. He said absolutely BUY BUY BUY!

It actually depends on what market we are talking about. If you are talking about markets that the values are appreciating or have leveled off - BUY BUY BUY!!! There are many markets in the USA right now appreciating. All time low values and low interest rates... win win.

If you are in a market area that is still seeing the values side downward at the SAME rate as previous months without slowing.... hold. Once you see that slowing of % rate then you know the bottom is approaching and you need to take action.

You can watch each major market area's market value %;s on Standard and Poors Price Index website. They are always a few months behind, so June is the most recent data.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Well grand dad always said...if they are selling, wait a bit then buy...hold on to it....eventually it will turn around. No way on earth folks want to live in cardboard boxes, so the house will sell. BUT if you dont have the money to BUY...as in pay for it all...don't touch it. 1 mortgage is plenty. So I guess my advice would be to hold what you got, keep a lucrative eye out for what you know is good property and don't get greedy. While the market is slipping...selling is a sucker's bet. Then again, I could fit all I know about real estate into Thumbelina's demi-bra..

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
lol, thems a lot of questions without much background info.

i would say that the real estate market has defn not bottomed and that we are looking at another 2 years of flattening prices...

im hoping to come into a lot of cash in that period cause i want to buy my last house soon.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Real Estate