Predictions : Swingers Discussion 113839101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessPredictions
TOPIC: Predictions
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am not sure how quick a recovery there will be when banks are now offering loans for people to pay for heat ( Ie oil / gas ) for this winter.

when people cannot afford to heat their homes this winter, and then have damage due to freeze up how do they pay for repairs when they cannot pay to prevent them in the first place ? see the bigwheel people will be running on. I realize it may not be like that around the country but when I start seeing banks offering such deals it makes me cringe when I hear people talk about how they just signed on the line again .

we are not going to learn . people are like addicts , and the banks like suppliers.....a viscious cycle

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
I think over the next four months we will continue to see a shake-out of the unstable companies. After the first of the year, all that were headed for collapse will have gotten there. In 2009, we will see the dollar devalue further which will hurt our wallet. However, I see the credit industry finally getting a grip around things and loosing up standards just a tad to help the housing market get back on track for those with good credit and proof of income. The money is out there; fear is just hindering things at the moment. I do see unemployment rising next year, but overall 2009 not being as bad as 2008. I then see in 2010 the USA bouncing back in it's economy and things looking up. However, I see around 2013 us having to pay the piper again with our government's debt load - if it hasn't been significantly reduced by the new adminstration by then.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Well we may be doomed. I would suggest to all: Make sure that you have firearms, ammunition, water, food and fuel. To last though the winter if not for a year. Plant a garden in the spring. Have a defense plan with your neighbors and suggest they too prepare. We have voted ourselves into a failure that we most likely will not be able to get out of. There is a world wide food shortage right now. But governments like ours are paying supposed farmers money to not to grow food; or are subsidizing worthless food like sugar in order to reap the benefits of a percentage of lucrative campaign contributions in return. What is the farm aid bill this year, $50 billion or so? We no longer produce value added commodities in this country. We are a so called service economy. Where is the value added and real taxable base to service? The very little of what is left of corporations in this country who manufacture value added products like the makers of the automobile are now also asking to be bailed out too! Remember the Chrysler bail out. Whose jobs were saved? Lee Iacoca kept his multi million dollar job and has retired a multi millionaire. But thousands of GM, Ford and even the complete failure of American Motors workers lost their jobs due to Chrysler being bailed out. There was an over production of autos in this country pure and simple. Lee used the political process and did it very well to insure his very rich lifestyle was not hampered. The very same is happening with the AIG bailout and bailouts like it. What, the Fanny Mae CEO is getting a $90 million severance; paid for by us?. Look in your wallet. See how much in dollars are in it. Then look at the change jar that you have. Your dollars are going to be worth less than the amount of change. Get ready folks. Get very ready for the collapse that is looming.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
At the risk of alienating someone....find a lot of woman....add a lot of alcohol...then hope for the ability to please all of that woman?

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
i predict that i am going to bang a lot of woman in 2008 and 2009... despite the fact that the market will contintue to flounder..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Well crap...mispelled dollars.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
I am in agreement...I watch on the news as some asshole cries to reporters because he dumped his 300,000 in savings into houses he wanted to paint and resell, but over extended himself and it is all the banks fault for extending him credit even though they both knew he could not afford it...Boo fucking Hoo...BUT here come good uncle sam to bail em out...! Meanwhile I watch folks with less fortunate circumstances work 80+ hours a week hoping to save enough for a house and cannot get it because of the dickheads mentioned above. Do not mean to sound negative....just a pet peeve..if you cannot afford it and KNOW you cannot affford and buy it anyway....don't ask for my tax dolars to bail your ass out.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
That i won't be able to buy a house because our govt is continuing to bankrupt itself. And we'll eventually bail out the people who got themselves screwed over with mortagages. Which will just continue americas decline into the realm of not taking responsibility for your own actions.

:) Or maybe not.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(598 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Predictions