Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Photography Videographer
TOPIC: Photography__Videographer
Created by: iphotoyou2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Always looking to expand my portfolio. Have been away from photography for a while but have dove back into it. Redoing my portfolio from scratch. have done and enjoyed Glamour and Boudoir Photography for over 10 years. Have even done a few Weddings. Have branched out into the Video side. If you want Sexy photos and or a X-rated video of you and your special other, or for that special other then give me a text, call, email. we will work out the details.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Valentines day will soon be here give that special someone some great photos. Book your session today

Big Stone Gap VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Always looking to expand my portfolio. Have been away from photography for a while but have dove back into it. Redoing my portfolio from scratch. have done and enjoyed Glamour and Boudoir Photography for over 10 years. Have even done a few Weddings. Have branched out into the Video side. If you want Sexy photos and or a X-rated video of you and your special other, or for that special other then give me a text, call, email. we will work out the details.

Big Stone Gap VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Photography Videographer
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.