Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Business Photography Services
TOPIC: Photography Services
Created by: estaref The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy studying and shooting nude portraits. Since there is a high degree of distrust ( understandable) and need for being discrete as we all live in a vanilla world. The model should bring the media (digital card) and have it returned after the shooting unless other arrangements agreed upon about editing and photoshop.

Attached to my personal pages are photos from recent seminar (full model release available-please do not distribute)

West Orange NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I enjoy studying and shooting nude portraits. Since there is a high degree of distrust ( understandable) and need for being discrete as we all live in a vanilla world. The model should bring the media (digital card) and have it returned after the shooting unless other arrangements agreed upon about editing and photoshop.

Attached to my personal pages are photos from recent seminar (full model release available-please do not distribute)

West Orange NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
BTW as someone bothered to inform us, the two photos you see here are NOT part of what I do but some old point and shoot. We will have an updated folder for your veiwing pleasures soon.

Mamou LA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Anyone in the Hot Springs Ar area that would like boudoir, action or just simply portrait photos, I am more than willing to help out.

I am a student of photography, both of 35mm and digital. At the present time I can develope black and whites. I have always had great interest in the camera and have been told more then once how well I capture the look. Presently I am in my second year of the courses to add when we open up our studio locally.

I am willing to do a few couples/singles for the chance to get our name out there.

Just send a message for more details.

Mamou LA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
CTPlaycouple your photos are very nice!

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We rarely see people on this site who advertise their photographic expertise and back it up with profile pics that show that they know what they're doing. We're amateurs but try to show us both, be erotic, be honest, understand we're not models and have average beauty. Whether you use a cell phone, pocket camera or SLR, having pics that send a message, were edited, and convey the image you intend are all that are needed. When you meet in person, you better deliver the promise you display.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
KingQueen,

Please contact me off list. I have a photography question for you.

Thanks,

Karl

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(345 posts)
I think many here have some very valid points my dear. taking photos is a TRUST factor. My husband and I own a photography studio, and really want to do more boudoir photos and our friends have all happily volunteered. Many of our brides also ask us ad gifts to their husbands. Why? because they trust our abilities, our eye and they know they will not see their pics anywhere THEY don't post. Ask your friends to help you build your portfolio, before strangers. Also folks, you get what you pay for. Just sayin...

That being said, we are having a Boudoir Day at our studio on 8.24.11 for anyone in the greater Philadelphia area :) and my husband took all of my professional pix on our page.

Good luck

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Call me a naysayer but I'd use a lot of caution here . First and foremost your own photos offer nothing that would lead me to belief you are gifted with the camera, secondly your wife may be shy but a good camera person can still take a photo and omit any identifying elements ( our own photos for instance) . Thirdly and most importantly just because you say you won't share them mean diddly squat and therefor unless I was comfortable having my photos plastered over any of a million sites I'd never agree to allow a complete stranger to take photos of me to help develop his photography skills . Honestly how would one know what was done to your photos or where they might be posted? If you chose to use my photos, crop out my face etc how could I ever prove they were me? What am I suppose to do sue you and admit I'm on a swinger site and allowed you to take them but trusted you to not use those images? I've seen far to many ploys of just this nature to not be skeptical of a man offering to take "free" photos of me . You may be completely on the up and up and than again not. I suggest you stick with your friends until such time you have credentials , experience and references. I caution anyone to think twice if not three times before allowing anyone to take photos of you that you might not want to come back and bite you in the butt.

Signed skeptical to anything offered over the net as "free"

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
It really does not matter what abilities you have or what is acceptable to you....It is all about your models and what they want. After many years of photographing I can tell you this, ASK YOUR MODELS WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE, The real secret in taking great sexy photos is photographing what your models want to look like not what you think is best. No Do Not say that because of this or that reason it is not possible it is your job to find a way and make it happen. Being part of the silver society many of our older gals, my wife of 42 years included really want the photos and have a ball getting them, They want to feel good taking them, reviewing them and NEVER EVER want to worry about anyone else seeing them unless they allow it. Photo inclosed is of my wife .... as a 64 year old she looks HOT, at least to me but more important SHE DOES TOO. Have fun and make the girls feel secure in the photos that you are taking. Joe

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Photography Services