Our Nation has been stolen : Swingers Discussion 1153331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessOur Nation has been stolen
TOPIC: Our Nation has been stolen
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
others have lied and 1,000s of people have died, people have lost their jobs, people have lost their homes...I believe the original post was about how America has been stolen...and I was saying there is nothing to steal because we have already been "sold out"...thats what I'm here to discuss.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(195 posts)
This is SLS so I would think that a group of swingers could handle the phrase 'dick sucked'. If you think that no other president has or will lie I got a surprise for you!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(195 posts)
"He should have been impeached."

He was impeached. But not convicted.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I dont know why you think I dont get it because I dont agree with you. I do get it...but like I said...we have much greater things to worry about than if the president lied about getting his dick sucked. I am sure he is not the only person to have lied under oath and is not going to be the last.

The point I am making is this all started from a freaking blowjob....I dont give a damn if he is fucking dogs. I just think that America is too easily distracted by these type of things when we have much more serious issues going on in the world. The majority of folks in America know that the whole thing was an intentional attempt to tarnish the mans reputation and the democratic party's position at the time. After that the next president, that happened to be Republican, slid right into office. Now look at how he left office....shouldn't he have been on trial as well.

A crumbled US Economy, two wars and we still dont have the bastards responsible for 911 vs A man that lied about getting his dick sucked

Lets talk about the true "Crux of the Matter"

Washington DC
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Still missing it, aren't you...

He lied under oath... in a trial where he was being sued for sexual harassment. He was accused of using his elected position (governor of Arkansas) to try to get sexual favors. He said "no your honor, I would NEVER take advantage of my office to get laid." He didn't lie because he was embarrassed... he lied because telling the truth was going to result in him losing a court case.

He eventually lost his license to practice law because of it.

No matter what you think of Bill's policies, anyone who defends lying under oath for personal gain really should rethink their priorities.

Just my $0.02.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
The man lied about getting his dick sucked......big deal....we have much more serious things in the world to worry about. He is not the first and will not be the last to lie.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(195 posts)
-I didnt forget that part...

So... you knew it, but you decided to leave it out because it sounded better?

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
I didnt forget that part...but it all stems from him being set up by a girl that sucked his dick. She saved the cum covered dress and basically hung him. The whole situation was f'd up if you ask me.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(195 posts)
-The country was stressed about impeaching a man for getting his dick sucked....gimme a break.

Well, technically it was closer to lying under oath when he was being sued for sexual misconduct than it was for getting a hummer. People always want to forget that part.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Well..I remember a time when the chief commander was the one responsible for making sure the ship stayed on course. If it went off course then its his job to get it back on track or his ass got fired. The country was stressed about impeaching a man for getting his dick sucked....gimme a break.....I can see through the smoke screen. I dont support democrats or republicans...I support the person making the most sense when they speak. How can you fix problems with the same policies that got us here in the first place?

Washington DC
Username hidden
(195 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Our Nation has been stolen