O P I Nail Fashion : Swingers Discussion 175617
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessO P I Nail Fashion
TOPIC: O P I Nail Fashion
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our interest in the fashion world takes us to Orlando and only recently to Miami, which is a fashion photography culture center. Since we cross-market products used in both personal image and fashsison co-ordination, our vocation keeps us interested in the fashion world.

Whenever we seek swinging partners, we like to know that the female is fashion sensitive or fashion conscious enough to know the brands and trade names. Our distributor offers the O P I product line and we do merchandising and promotion related to the salon & spa industry in the upper midwest and midwest, and then had an opportunity to attend a fashion show for a designer in Miami.

I was hoping someone would take notice, and it was you!

Your pics are alluring. I have read your profile and viewed the butt of your naked man! He should be a Polynesian fire dancer at a Makahiki Luau!

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
Ahhhhh - I got it!

Hard to read the inflection meant in the written word!!!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
You were it! I just wondered who might have a femme interest. Some of the female forums aren't related to personal style related to fashion.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
What kind of reply are you seeking?

I'm "on" SLS... just agreeing that OPI nail polish is great...

Are you looking for someone from the SLS website to reply? And what do you want them to say?

Just seeking clarification...

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
My salon nail care tables each have the current O P I featured product.

I was hoping I would have a reply from someon on SLS.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
I love OPI - it's always on my toes!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) partnered with artist Jose Alvarez to host the opening of the Elie Tahari boutique at Bal Harbour Shops. The Miami fashion event combined society with art and style to create an eclectic environment where attendees had the opportunity to meet Elie Tahari in person.

Models nails provided by O P I.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
Currently featuring:

--Katy Perry Dazzling Colorful --Serena Glam Slam --Texas Colleciton

Creates fashion flair with any jeans brand!

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
George Schaeffer has built OPI Products Inc., the world’s leading Professional   Nail Care company, through an acute business sense and an extraordinary    commitment to the Professional Beauty Industry and its needs.  But he has actually built even more. George Schaeffer has built the American Dream.

Schaeffer immigrated to the United States from Hungary with his family in 1956.  After receiving his college degree from City College of New York, Schaeffer began his career in the family garment manufacturing business in NYC.

With an enormous appreciation for America and a dream of an even better lifestyle, Schaeffer heeded the famous words, “Go west, young man,” and moved his family to California in 1981.

A Star Is Born In Los Angeles, Schaeffer started on the path to what would make him a legend in the Beauty Industry. The path started in the most unlikely of places – a dental supply business that Schaeffer purchased called Odontorium Products Inc.  Schaeffer soon realized that the acrylic “porcelains” used to make dentures were similar to and, in fact, even better than the materials used by Nail Professionals for crafting acrylic nails.  Seizing upon the opportunity, Schaeffer applied his knowledge of Dental Technology to the Nail Industry to formulate superior products for Nail Technicians.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: O P I Nail Fashion