Not your mothers Avon!! : Swingers Discussion 133785
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessNot your mothers Avon!!
TOPIC: Not your mothers Avon!!
Created by: sweetjzabelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
I couldnt find a avon rep for the life of me! I signed up so I could buy my stuff at a discount..ladies and men let me know if you need anything. I have a website and offer direct delivery. Thanks! Its Wayyyyyyyyyy different than it was when mom was buying it! Swt.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow I am glad in all the time I have sold avon off and on I have never gotten the treatment you have. I am sure that if I had I would have also gotten a lawyer! I hope you have great success!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
I used to sell AVON and no longer do so .... when I was selling it I was told for almost 6 months that things were back ordered.... then FINALLY told they werent making them any more.... so ok about that... then the next month they sent me a bill for the items they dont make any more.... called them about it told them I was NOT paying for these items I never recieved.... thought it was straightened out..... til next month when I got a 2nd bill for double the amount...... needless to say there is a current law suit being put together from about 15-20 avon reps that this has happened too. BUT even with all that I HAVE to say thier products are very nice... I love thier mascara and there perfumes..... and the one new lipstick with the conditioner and plumper in it....

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I wear Sephora. However, when I did use Avon I bought it from them directly online, it came to me faster than through the Avon representative.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If Your looking for an Avon rep contact me and I will email you a direct link to my online web site. youravon dot com /darlajohnson

Prescott AZ

Username hidden
(160 posts)
Sweet, I've got a great rep in JAX but I will step up for you and say, as someone who is Not a rep that it is VERY different! Much greater variety of products and still a great value, especially when you shop the sales. And I love their Anew line of skin care. Just an unsolicited opinion.

South Zanesville OH

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I couldnt find a avon rep for the life of me! I signed up so I could buy my stuff at a discount..ladies and men let me know if you need anything. I have a website and offer direct delivery. Thanks! Its Wayyyyyyyyyy different than it was when mom was buying it! Swt.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Not your mothers Avon!!