Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › No dates for single guy
TOPIC: No_dates_for_single_guy
Created by: furhunter
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you would be so kind to check out my profile if there is something does not seem to fit let me know. I'm a clean, cut gentleman, like the outdoors, sports and trying to get back to the gym. I make allot of free time when needed, even though I also have different businesses operated from my home. Both of them can promote any travels I may wish.

Can any one advise me what could help the ladies, have an interest?

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Fur,

Welcome to the forums!

Not sure how you ended up under the Business section, but if you want feedback, repost this by going to the main/first Forum page. About 3/4 of the way down is Successful Swinging, and under that, Better Profiles. Start your own thread, asking for people to review and comment on your profile. Also, take a look agh the info in that section. There's a lot a great info scattered amongst the (some of it mine) rhetoric.

My two quick thoughts on your profile: 1) Photos -they're a must-have. 2) Taxidermy/hunting references -fine if you're only seeking those into the same hobbies. Not so good otherwise, due to others simple lack of interest or their ethical/moral objection. Unless you plan on meeting your dates in a tree stand, why limit yourself from the get-go? I'll leave further suggestions to others.

Again, welcome and good luck!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
If you would be so kind to check out my profile if there is something does not seem to fit let me know. I'm a clean, cut gentleman, like the outdoors, sports and trying to get back to the gym. I make allot of free time when needed, even though I also have different businesses operated from my home. Both of them can promote any travels I may wish.

Can any one advise me what could help the ladies, have an interest?

Buffalo MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: No dates for single guy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.