No Smoking in Dallas : Swingers Discussion 1294501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessNo Smoking in Dallas
TOPIC: No Smoking in Dallas
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How so M? I know his reason for the added tax on water , and drins that include sugar was " to curb " and induce change or selections away from such non healthy drinks. LOL They didnt do this because there are more people than you would think that cannot be bothered to recycle , if even for the .05. So the state would reap a windfall of Cash. that is why they added it on what people impulse buy, such as water , juices, as well as soda. Knowing full well that the unclaimed deposit mony would be turned over to the state coffiers.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9628 posts)
I understand that . But before a ban certain condtions should be set or met before just deciding to outright ban something in ones own domicile or residence, whether owned or rented. Our society is too quick to ban or infringe on each others ability to choose what thy want to do whether it is good for them or not.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9628 posts)
*not trying to be a smart ass but the same could be said about another persons food odors from infecting anothers space as well as overall hygene. *

Inhaling food odors don't contain carcinogens.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Simbaxx; not trying to be a smart ass but the same could be said about another persons food odors from infecting anothers space as well as overall hygene. if your argument is about those and the smoking odors invading another space, that should be the responsibility of the property owner and/or builder. there are adequate HVAC units which can make sure that none of this happens. The same could have been done in commercial settings, instead of outirght bans,( make the HVAC cleanse the the AIR) not that I am complaining as it is more enjoyable to go out and not come home smelling like an ashtray

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9628 posts)
Step 1. Ban smoking in bars.

Step 2. Ban smoking in any public places (inside or outside). That means you can't go outside and smoke, no smoking on sidewalks, no smoking in parks, no smoking on the beach, etc.

Step 3. (California's next step) Ban smoking inside apartments and condos. Why? Because smoke leaks through mechanical systems and through walls. Landlords have had lawsuits from asthma victims sensitive to smoke from other people's apartments and them going outside on the balcony to smoke. We use to live in an apartment years ago, that when the neighbor lit up we could smell it. Ugh.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
the no smoking ban has been in effect here for a few years. I personally am loving it. We go out more because I don't end up sick from the smoke or have to strip our clothes off on the front porch to not bring the smell into the house. Around here people stopped going to the bars for a few weeks and now they are more crowded then ever so give it a bit.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
Try smokefreeme dot net ,

Avondale AZ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have had that rule for years in California.

In the city right down the road, you can't smoke anywhere in public, not even walking down the street...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
Austin is the same way. None of my smoker friends will party there because of the huge restrictions there.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well the last two weeks (since the smoking ban) have sucked. Not sure tho if its the non smoking or the economy. Will see after this weekend.

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(1242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: No Smoking in Dallas