No Smoking in Dallas : Swingers Discussion 129450
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessNo Smoking in Dallas
TOPIC: No Smoking in Dallas
Created by: sdoor1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well where are all the non smokers? They haven't been getting out to the bars in Dallas. Hell it seems that they ran the smokers to other citys or they are staying home. Keep it up and we won't have a bar left in the state.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well where are all the non smokers? They haven't been getting out to the bars in Dallas. Hell it seems that they ran the smokers to other citys or they are staying home. Keep it up and we won't have a bar left in the state."

Austin has been smoke free for a good while now. S. Antonio I believe is talking about doing the same thing. Like others said, I like the smoking ban in ATX. You can still smoke in bars, but it is upstairs in the open vs. inside the establishment. When we go out here in S. Marcos it is not as nice, having to sit and party with smoke in my face.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
In Philly there is no smoking in the public areas and restaurants and hotel lobbies. The only places that are exempt are the private clubs. It annoys me to no end the people that smokes in the club . It makes you and your clothing smell like an ash tray. I throw parties and request that smokers find somewhere else to do their thing all smoker no matter what they are smoking.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Ok while i agree that smoking is bad for you. This much I have seen. That the non smokers do not go out to the bars as much as the one who smoke do. Thus the club/bars in dallas suffer and the cities around Dallas have full bars. I would really like for the government local fed and state to say hey if you want to smoke in the bars good. If you don't then go to a non smoking bar.

As it is a great many bars in Dallas are about to close. Just my two cents.

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(1242 posts)
Today made 2 weeks since I've smoked. I enjoyed smoking but know the consequences and after visiting my parents for the holidays and hearing my mom cough her head off, I knew it was time for me to quit the habit. IMHO, it's not easy to quit but we're all capable of making life changes if we're commited. Plus hubby has multiple environmental allergens, which includes cigarette smoke. Therefore, I never smoked in the house or the car but I know that it was on my clothes and body. When we went out and if there was smoking allowed, he would be sick for days later. It wasn't worth it, so we'd stay home.

Wintersville OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
both of my parents smoked , My mother stopped in the early 80's after a family member died from cancer, my father on the other hand didnt quit till 1987, he did it cold turkey, and he was taken by lung cancer @ 10 years later. I Smoked Cigars when I used to Play cards, but stoped smoking them @ 10 years ago, it was easy for me to stop after a night of green gills from a bad cigar.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
I have heard the same thing.

I didn't find it too bad to stop.

I had smoked on and off. Quit 10 years ago and haven't touched them since.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17265 posts)
It is a fucked up habit , that I feel many wish they never started, yet cannot quit. I have talked to junkies who say quitting smoking is as hard or harder than quitting "H".

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
A lot of people here used to go to mexico, but the cigs there are really, really harsh.

Marlboro lights from down there are harsher than Marlboro Reds up here...

Or that's what I am told...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17265 posts)
it seems the only people I know that smoke here now buy out of state already. I could be wrong, lol but they all travel 30 min to PA, or NJ, hit the reservations, and the new one I heard of is buying from the Czech republic? smokers will go anywhere I guess .

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
Not that this on this subject but Gov Patterson also had proposed a tax on all private water wells in the state of NY . Stating that all the water was property of NYS. the bill was never introduced and died in discussion, but he/ they are grasping at straws any where and every where to gain revenue.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: No Smoking in Dallas