New DJ Event service coming to the CLE and surrounding area!! : Swingers Discussion 144430
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessNew DJ Event service coming to the CLE and surrounding area!!
TOPIC: New DJ Event service coming to the CLE and surrounding area!!
Created by: DJnDawn
Original Starting post for this thread:
LIFESTYLE EVENTS ARE A SPECIALTY!! I also DJ: Wedding receptions Anniversaries Adult birthday parties Company Christmas parties School dances Themed events I also MC and Host events like: Other corporate events (presentations, award ceremonies, etc) Fund raisers Contact me, Charles (aka DJ) for quotes and information. Either here on SLS or email me at djblase at a o l or call me area code four two four, seven eight five, one three five one. Ask about the referral plan for SLS members.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
LIFESTYLE EVENTS ARE A SPECIALTY!!

I also DJ: Wedding receptions Anniversaries Adult birthday parties Company Christmas parties School dances Themed events

I also MC and Host events like: Other corporate events (presentations, award ceremonies, etc) Fund raisers

Contact me, Charles (aka DJ) for quotes and information.

Either here on SLS or email me at djblase at a o l or call me area code four two four, seven eight five, one three five one.

Ask about the referral plan for SLS members.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: New DJ Event service coming to the CLE and surrounding area!!