Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Business Name a good stock, why it's good, and go on record quoting it's value in a year or so
TOPIC: Name a good stock, why it's good, and go on record quoting it's value in a year or so
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   4 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I haven't ventured into options yet because I'm using long term money and the buy and sell approach keeps me from being a "trader". I don't own AIG but am thinking about it. Facebook is tempting because it's a company just waiting for someone to be brought in to help monetize it's potential. Successful investors always diversify so I'm trying to think of stocks in different industries that would offer above market returns in a 3-5 year time frame. Home builders are tempting but they've had a pretty good run up. I'll take the 10% a year return over a possible double in three years any day.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
I would sell covered calls on your apple stock position I would do November 700, it would pay me $400 a contract, then when Apple does not make I would sell the December call and do it again. Or you could do a Bear credit spread and make and make with $25,000 and make about $3000 for a November call spread.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(25 posts)
OK, it's your turn to show how poor we all are at picking stocks. Go on record with a stock and what value it will have in the future. Maybe you pick one that will lose value. Just remember that if this topic lasts a year or so, we'll all be able to find out how well you did. Tell us how much you put into it and if that's a lot of money for you. I'll start. AAPL is at $630 or so today. It will be at least %15 higher ($730-$750 in six months. I'm saying $750 to $800 one year from today but I don't think any more than that. My IRA has "a lot" in it.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   4 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Name a good stock, why it's good, and go on record quoting it's value in a year or so