Looking for website help : Swingers Discussion 127107
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessLooking for website help
TOPIC: Looking for website help
Created by: tojacpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have a DJ business and have a website we need help with. Can anyone give us any advice. E-mail us if you can help. Thank You

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
This was taken care of. Thank You for your help.

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(618 posts)
I am a professional web host/designer. If you send me your url and what you are dissatisfied with in your site. I'll be happy to comment.

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
If you want to send me a message with the link to your site I would be happy to help critique it. I am a webmaster/truck driver and would love to tell you what you are doing wrong. *Kidding* Any help I can be just let me know.

Tim

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
There is a demographic that says 25 percent of a successful websites "virgin views" traffic comes from a URL that is easy to spell... Short and sweet.

They " url's " only cost around ten bucks wholesale and can be pointed to a mothership site. For a DJ or entertainment biz I'd budget the cost of a phone book ad in my local market for them to drive traffic to my site or sites. Back that up with sum sum tangible marketing like the full color cards crack heads pass out in vegas for hookers and shit to drive clients to your site to book gigs.

Butt I'm a attention whore and prostitute me brain for money ~grin~ what can I say...There's worst jobs to have then being a pro jack ass and think'un up stupid shit all day.

Another 25 percent of virgin views comes from "curiosity killed the cat" marketing on the web 101...I took the class I swear I did

Trust me

I'm a Pirate we know about this kinda shit ~grin~

Good luck ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
We have a DJ business and have a website we need help with. Can anyone give us any advice. E-mail us if you can help. Thank You

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(618 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Looking for website help