Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Lasst day as a census worker, wild ending
TOPIC: Lasst_day_as_a_census_worker,_wild_ending
Created by: Sharx
Original Starting post for this thread:
Last day, last stop, got offer of 3some . Had to show abs to young lady to get census questions answered. Things we do to get the job done. She and her boyfriend had a few beers in them and were feeling good. Nice looking girl, nice boobs and she even dropped her pants and wanted me to feel her bald pussy. Dont believe it myself. Told her no playing while working for Uncle Sam. Also it is a small town where wife works.

What a way to end a day.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Last day, last stop, got offer of 3some . Had to show abs to young lady to get census questions answered. Things we do to get the job done. She and her boyfriend had a few beers in them and were feeling good. Nice looking girl, nice boobs and she even dropped her pants and wanted me to feel her bald pussy. Dont believe it myself. Told her no playing while working for Uncle Sam. Also it is a small town where wife works.

What a way to end a day.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(152 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Lasst day as a census worker, wild ending

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy