Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Business Jacksonville Florida erotic-budoir photographer
TOPIC: Jacksonville Florida erotic-budoir photographer
Created by: 311staug
Original Starting post for this thread:
Everyone is a photographer these days, I know! I am a local photographer in the Jacksonville and St.Augustine area looking for models and couples to build a portfolio. I don't consider myself a professional photographer because it is not my main job but I am told I have a great eye and talent for it. I enjoy shooting and bringing out the beauty in all women. If you are interested in a shoot, please shoot us an email on here and we will respond. I saw we because my wife will be present for all shoots and is my best assistant. Christmas is coming and there is no better time to give your man a one of a kind gift like a bundle of nude or erotic photos.

Look forward to some responses and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone is a photographer these days, I know! I am a local photographer in the Jacksonville and St.Augustine area looking for models and couples to build a portfolio. I don't consider myself a professional photographer because it is not my main job but I am told I have a great eye and talent for it. I enjoy shooting and bringing out the beauty in all women. If you are interested in a shoot, please shoot us an email on here and we will respond. I saw we because my wife will be present for all shoots and is my best assistant. Christmas is coming and there is no better time to give your man a one of a kind gift like a bundle of nude or erotic photos.

Look forward to some responses and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Jacksonville Florida erotic-budoir photographer