Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Jacksonville Florida erotic-budoir photographer
TOPIC: Jacksonville_Florida_erotic-budoir_photographer
Created by: 311staug
Original Starting post for this thread:
Everyone is a photographer these days, I know! I am a local photographer in the Jacksonville and St.Augustine area looking for models and couples to build a portfolio. I don't consider myself a professional photographer because it is not my main job but I am told I have a great eye and talent for it. I enjoy shooting and bringing out the beauty in all women. If you are interested in a shoot, please shoot us an email on here and we will respond. I saw we because my wife will be present for all shoots and is my best assistant. Christmas is coming and there is no better time to give your man a one of a kind gift like a bundle of nude or erotic photos.

Look forward to some responses and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone is a photographer these days, I know! I am a local photographer in the Jacksonville and St.Augustine area looking for models and couples to build a portfolio. I don't consider myself a professional photographer because it is not my main job but I am told I have a great eye and talent for it. I enjoy shooting and bringing out the beauty in all women. If you are interested in a shoot, please shoot us an email on here and we will respond. I saw we because my wife will be present for all shoots and is my best assistant. Christmas is coming and there is no better time to give your man a one of a kind gift like a bundle of nude or erotic photos.

Look forward to some responses and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(51 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Jacksonville Florida erotic-budoir photographer

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy