Intimates e-tailer : Swingers Discussion 198412
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessIntimates e-tailer
TOPIC: Intimates e-tailer
Created by: LightsNSirens
Original Starting post for this thread:
I run a couple online stores... including an intimates site. I got some close out bras for it... and when I opened the box, none had cup sizes on the tag... only the band size. I have been trying to hire women to size them for me so I can get them up on the site... basically looking for them on craigslist. I have received responses... and they constantly seem to back out last minute... without fail.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get a better response? I was thinking Model Mayhem or similar, but I can't afford many of the pro model rates.

Anyone here in the central NY area able to help me? Needing women with a 32 - 36 band size... and B cup or higher. Please message me if so.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
LnS, my experience with asking for help is that it is best to go in with a positive attitude, anticipating they will say yes but remaining cordial if they say no. You never know for sure what the answer will be unless you ask.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
Wish we could edit posts...

I did want to thank you for your ideas. :)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Department stores and such would probably not like to help their competition, especially the time it would take with the 100 varieties I have with no cup size. I do have a mannequin torso, but feel it looks better on a live person when trying to market them.

I have worked at Victoria's Secret, so I do have an idea of their sizes, but I need to be positive before I sell them. Don't want a constant stream of returns.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I just had another idea for you. Go to a high-end lingerie shop or department in a store and ask the clerk to look at them to give you a size, sharing their expertise only. They also may have plastic busts (female chests from waist to chin) that you could borrow for your photo shoot.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
It should say, "some images of some product on"... basically one shot of a style, even if I have many fabric choices.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
For the most part, it would be sizing only and trying them on. While I would like some images of the product on, they would be bust shots only with no face.

I have asked friends... so far a no go... or they are "too small" or "too big", otherwise would "love" to help me.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Are you looking for women simply to size them (as your post states) or are you looking for women to model them for your website? If it's the former, ask your female friends and perhaps ask them to pass the request on to their female friends who you don't know. If you're looking for women willing to have their image on your website, I would think going the same route could work but will take longer. If those images include faces, it might be really tough. If you insist on including the model's head while she sports a bra, you may want to pose her in such a way as to obscure the face (hair in front, face turned away, face turned down, etc.).

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
I run a couple online stores... including an intimates site. I got some close out bras for it... and when I opened the box, none had cup sizes on the tag... only the band size. I have been trying to hire women to size them for me so I can get them up on the site... basically looking for them on craigslist. I have received responses... and they constantly seem to back out last minute... without fail.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get a better response? I was thinking Model Mayhem or similar, but I can't afford many of the pro model rates.

Anyone here in the central NY area able to help me? Needing women with a 32 - 36 band size... and B cup or higher. Please message me if so.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Intimates e-tailer