How do you feel about MLM home business ventures : Swingers Discussion 134763
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessHow do you feel about MLM home business ventures
TOPIC: How do you feel about MLM home business ventures
Created by: CJMIGHT
Original Starting post for this thread:
Recently we have been hammered with invitations to see multiple MLMs. Since 1991 we've seen many and only found one that makes significant money. We'd love to hear from those of you who have an opinion on what has worked for you, what hasn't worked ... and why.

This so isn't swing related, but the lifestyle is the best form of networking we've found.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Have just started a new MLM that is getting ready to go viral and when it does it will be the biggest of it's kind. If yuo'd like more info let us know.

Sun City West AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I think it the best thing out there , if you work it and have good people who work with you.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I have been in a MLM for about 5 years now, and I am looking at a new venture. Haven't got rich yet (lol), but fun to be my own boss.

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Recently we have been hammered with invitations to see multiple MLMs. Since 1991 we've seen many and only found one that makes significant money. We'd love to hear from those of you who have an opinion on what has worked for you, what hasn't worked ... and why.

This so isn't swing related, but the lifestyle is the best form of networking we've found.

Temecula CA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How do you feel about MLM home business ventures